**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bring back, and support old device running android lollipop 5.0 !!

Why u did this kabam? I am playing this game from 2014. How dare u give this update??!!

Comments

• Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Ouch, feel your pain there bro but if they have stopped supporting your device then it’s either time to get a new phone or stop playing unfortunately. Can’t see them bringing back support to your device.

Hope I’m wrong and you manage to get it sorted though
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Would you like to install windows XP as well?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    It happens with everyone. You were likely warned about it, and your solution will be to get a new device
  • DERADERA Posts: 14

It happens with everyone. You were likely warned about it, and your solution will be to get a new device

I am very dissapointed about response some members not give solution just bullying.

Dear. Kabam, answer my question!
  • DERA said:

I am very dissapointed about response some members not give solution just bullying.

@DERA They've mentioned in the past that they eventually cannot continue support for older devices. It's quite unfortunate. You can try contacting support by tapping the link below, but I highly doubt they'll make an exception. Your choices may end up being upgrade your device, or call it a day with MCoC. Best of luck.

http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    DERA said:

I gave you the solution you were looking for. It probably isn't what you want, but is what you need.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    So you want to download the game on a no longer supported compatible device?

But then your going to complain saying that the lag is intense and is almost unplayable which happens with devices no longer supported