**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Excellent Daily Quest Screen Update

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
Love the days at the top identifying which day for which class. I'm sure veteran players have this info memorized but new players will find this info to be very helpful.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,598 Guardian
    But isn’t that already once you have clicked on DAILY QUESTS box from the new Main Fight screen ?
    (but that daily chart along the top specifying which day is which class is at least a useful addition).

Nicer would have been actually going back to how the LOGO itself would visually display WHICH CLASS it is without having to even go into the Daily Quests screens at all.

Below just clipped from someone else’s post, but shows Daily Quest box logo is generic, doesn’t identify which Class today is.

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    that would for sure be useful too per day to have a top level identifier
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Yes! I love the timers on the page. I generally like the layout. I think the story and arena could share the left. Split horizontally. Since those are the main two game modes. But generally love it all. Waiting for crystal update to see if kabam and I are fated to stay together or break up.
  • Planc2007Planc2007 Posts: 46
    edited June 2020
    I like the new fight screen but a few suggestions.
    1. Add a continue button to war so you don't have to click 3 times. Make it similar to AQ.
    2. Why show event quest 2 times when you are in one. See picture below

@Kabam Miike

• Planc2007Planc2007 Posts: 46

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Great UX Kabam! But how about you update the rewards and add a quest for T5B?
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    the only thing missing is the continue on the top level