**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Falcon and arc angels cutoff??

what is arc angels and falcons cutoff gonna be ??

Comments

• Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    AA: Tree fiddy million
    Falcon: Who cares? Nobody wants him.
  • Options
    Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    These threads confuse me. Who do you expect to know the answer to this? It's guess work at best.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    No one wants AA. Weak health and attack. I'd say 2.2 million
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Also please stop asking for cutoffs. It greatly increases it with poor guesses.
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    AA will be 1 mil. Everyone will be fine if you just stop there! o:)
  • Options
    FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Who cares about 4* cutoffs anymore
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    6mill for AA I think would be safe
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    My prediction for AA Round 1 is about 5.4-5.8. Haven't considered Falcon, but I'm guessing around 8-9 Mil. Of course, we never know.
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    FAL7EN wrote: »

U aware that most content is still doable with 4 stars right? And unless ur in a ally that gets 5 star shards normally most will still be useing 4 stars we don't even know if 6 stars will be in aq or aw yet
  • Options
    Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Follow MCOC Concierge on Line Chat. They have arena predictions.
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Really? Do they have a psychic working for them? And if so, does he do lottery numbers?
  • Options
    FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Really? Do they have a psychic working for them? And if so, does he do lottery numbers?

Dude. It's called developing predictions based on scores of the past. Archangel is a very popular character amongst most players. Being that he's in the basic arena, and being that popular characters in the basic arena usually go for around the same amount, (6 to 8 million, although that's being generous on both ends) you can pretty accurately predict the general cutoff. Doesn't take a psychic.
  • Options
    AA is going to go high. It will be comparable to Hyperion who went for 6.5 while the t4b wasn't running.
  • Options
    Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    FAL7EN wrote: »

lol says the guy who barely has 2 maxed 4*
  • Options
    Fives wrote: »
    Rogue42 wrote: »

Dude. It's called developing predictions based on scores of the past. Archangel is a very popular character amongst most players. Being that he's in the basic arena, and being that popular characters in the basic arena usually go for around the same amount, (6 to 8 million, although that's being generous on both ends) you can pretty accurately predict the general cutoff. Doesn't take a psychic.

This is correct. It's not an exact science. I'm usually in the ballpark, but I often miss the mark as well. With a Blind Arena, it's virtually impossible to get it 100% right because it's a moving variable. The main reason people ask is to get a good gauge of what they need to aim for, and it's always a good rule to Grind as much as you can regardless. When I make predictions, I look at things like past trends, frequency they've appeared, how desirable they are, how many people I think will be Grinding, what else is going on, their usability, etc. It's really just about making assumed projections.
  • Options
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Also please stop asking for cutoffs. It greatly increases it with poor guesses.

Let's test that theory. I'm going to guess five. Not five million, just five. Let's see how much that increases the cutoff.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    Any idea how many points needed to get into the bracket to win the rank up gem for 3* Falcon?

• Options
    edited September 2017
    winterthur wrote: »
    Any idea how many points needed to get into the bracket to win the rank up gem for 3* Falcon?

Hmm...I'll have to come back to it. Let me check some data.
  • Options
    winterthur wrote: »

Hmm...I'll have to come back to it. Let me check some data.

Based on the previous 3* Rerun data, the top 1-10% will most likely be between 600-700k. However, it would most likely become increasingly higher to go for top 1-50. My guess is it would be in the 2 Mil range to make that. I'm not 100% positive, but anywhere upwards of that would put you in a good running. It may be less, but that's my guess.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    I did 2.3m in the Elektro arena and only came in 97th placing.

Maybe 3.5m minimum?
  • Options
    Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    It is a R1 to R2 gem. Is it worth the grind?
  • Options
    I think not worthwhile but to see so many grinding for it. I suppose it's the glory to be placed on the leaderboard.
  • Options
    hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    cut-offs would be much lower without these posts lol
  • Options
    I doubt so. Lots of players don't use English and they are in the game.
  • Options
    Talking about cutoffs doesn't raise them.