**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many BGs in your alliance failed to clear due to maintenance?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
Just wondering where our alliance stands. Apparently nothing is going to be done about it, which seems odd given that we spent resources on tickets, lost rewards for completion and exploration, lost peak milestones, and may lose rank rewards.

Prestige can adjust for 1, 2, or 3 failed clears, I want to know where everyone ended up. Seems like a good discussion to have about how customers are appreciated in the lead up to July 4.

Comments

• kapt_krunchkapt_krunch Posts: 15
  • WebheadUnltdWebheadUnltd Posts: 33
    To do something about it would mean admitting there was a screw-up, which has not been the strong suite of the tone deaf game authorities here.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    We finished all 3 BGS.
    Part of the reason is, we start AQ at 7 central, so we had another couple hours after maintenance.
    PS. for those wondering why we start later, its so that everyone who works doesn't have to take a trillion "bathroom breaks"
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    0 failed due to maintenance. Mostly EU players.
  • peterpterpeterpter Posts: 2
    For goodness sake! Kabam knows the time is tight, that’s why they are expanding energy cap to 6. But then to block out the last two hours of AQ?
    W.
    T.
    F.

Why increase dalliance health potions to unit only, have players use up resources to enter and attempt to complete, and then PENALIZE them at the last stretch by having the game come crashing down?
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    Can I count vacations as maintenance? If so, then 2.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Our day 5 is now shorter too, but we’re still saddled with hour timers.
  • peterpterpeterpter Posts: 2
    That’s incredible how someone can click “disagree” and not actually provide any feedback.

No feedback is better than useless feedback?
    Matty_Ice said:

If you’re a Falcons fan, I share your pain, sir. Nice name, though.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
  • its_kenits_ken Posts: 34
    you know that it is the alliance’s fault for not finishing aq within the allotted time frame....oh wait
    Right. If you tell us the game is shutting down for 90 minutes and you can kill Doom or wreck your week, people would’ve popped items and done it.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    We weren’t clearing anyways, the nodes forbid it lol.
    If you tell us the game is shutting down for 90 minutes and you can kill Doom or wreck your week, people would’ve popped items and done it. We plan schedules based on the timer Kabam gives us.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Right. If you tell us the game is shutting down for 90 minutes and you can kill Doom or wreck your week, people would’ve popped items and done it.

That's pretty much why you don't leave AQ or aw until the last minute. Game goes down frequently, there no point risking it
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    We missed exploration once but that was it
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    all 3 :/
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    TyEdge said:

Matty_Ice said:

If you’re a Falcons fan, I share your pain, sir. Nice name, though.
    Colts fan, but I was a falcons fan in that SB. Lol. And thanks. Some people I worked with would call me that after they starting calling Ryan that.
    MattMan said:

2 here.

Kabam says nothing will be done. A tiger can’t change its stripes. Only a boycott will truly force the fundamental change the community is looking fod

It’s pretty bold for them to tell us we get nothing for their screwup, which they acknowledge affected many of us, on the same day they announce they’ve got big offers coming.
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Disgraceful
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    1 BG missed the Doom clear on Day 2 because of the late emergency maintenance...
    I feel like this is much more of an issue for map 6 and 7 than lower maps, and ironically, those are the people who paid to play in the first place.
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    TyEdge said:

MattMan said:

2 here.

Kabam says nothing will be done. A tiger can’t change its stripes. Only a boycott will truly force the fundamental change the community is looking fod

It’s pretty bold for them to tell us we get nothing for their screwup, which they acknowledge affected many of us, on the same day they announce they’ve got big offers coming.
    Yup. Big mistake. I mean seriously, what would be the cost or game breaking issue with giving everyone 100% credit for the map they were on during the day that maintenance interrupted the game? So damn stingy. Forcing us to be their play testers for their broken content like Book 2 and these ridiculous war nodes.... never saw a company that wanted to bury their successful game so quickly...

TyEdge said:

MattMan said:

2 here.

Yup. Big mistake. I mean seriously, what would be the cost or game breaking issue with giving everyone 100% credit for the map they were on during the day that maintenance interrupted the game? So damn stingy. Forcing us to be their play testers for their broken content like Book 2 and these ridiculous war nodes.... never saw a company that wanted to bury their successful game so quickly...
    Refund entry costs and treat every map as 100%. Not complicated. That’s a heckuva start.
    Weird to me that people just kinda...take it.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    2/3 of our alliance didn’t finish.