**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

July 4th weekend deals

Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★

Does this mean that the same deal will be available for those days for Will there be different deal each day @Kabam Miike

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Deacon03 said:

Does this mean that the same deal will be available for those days for Will there be different deal each day @Kabam Miike

The same deal just last the whole weekend that’s how I’m read it
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    This strategy buys Kabam more time to release the roadmaps and still get business from the deals 🤔
    gsil6374 said:

Rookiie said:

This strategy buys Kabam more time to release the roadmaps and still get business from the deals 🤔

The plan is to release these roadmaps and get people so happy, they want to spend money on this game. Angry consumers don't spend money.
    Okay that falls in line with what I said
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    No. It means people have more than one day to buy what they want. That's about it.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Gamer said:

Deacon03 said:

The same deal just last the whole weekend that’s how I’m read it
    Yeah, that's how I took that in-game message as well... Basically same thing that they did with 'Cyber Weekend' this past year instead of 'Cyber Monday'. Have all the deals out at once but able to be purchased over the entire July 4th weekend.
    edited June 2020

No. It means people have more than one day to buy what they want. That's about it.

Agreed, I just had my cynic* hat on
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    my 5€ budget is hoping for some spectacular 6* nexus crystal/awakening gem. Or, to not sound too greedy, just a 5* duped n maxed Jessica Jones. *fingers crossed*
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    How much do you have to pay to avoid emergency maintenance during the last hour of AQ? Is that an offer?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

How much do you have to pay to avoid emergency maintenance during the last hour of AQ? Is that an offer?

You could ask them how much they’re paying to maintain their servers and offer to sponsor it for that day. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,153 ★★★★★
    Some players will see the deals on Friday and decide to do everything they can to get Cavalier before the weekend is up.