**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Didn't receive 3*guardian

13»

Comments

• Gabri3LROGabri3LRO Posts: 1
    Didnt get the guardian too. The canadian calendar is missing

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,608 Guardian

Hey there everyone, we built some grace days into the calendar itself, so you should still be able to get the two full weeks of calendar rewards. You should receive your Guardian when the next day of the calendar activates at 5pm PT today, July 1st, so long as you've made sure to update to the 27.2 version of the game beforehand.

See above reply from KABAM (in Orange text on page 2).

REASON: is same as every month lately, you need to actually Update before the time rollover on the DAY BEFORE the actual new event content starts, in order to fully see Calendar right away.

SOLUTION: But at least (maybe because only a 2 week Calendar) they have added extra grace days to be able to eventually claim all 14 days. (Unlike last month and other months where they are FULL MONTH like the Modok Coins that many people missed 1 day of calendar).

So if you couldn’t see Canada Calendar (and get Guardian) on 1st day, you will be able to get them tonight (and still be able to get ALL days before end).
  • felanomafelanoma Posts: 9
    Finally i got it.

o:)
  • Jaylp710Jaylp710 Posts: 2

Hey there everyone, we built some grace days into the calendar itself, so you should still be able to get the two full weeks of calendar rewards. You should receive your Guardian when the next day of the calendar activates at 5pm PT today, July 1st, so long as you've made sure to update to the 27.2 version of the game beforehand.

No grace days showing on my calendar.

• CrazyloadsCrazyloads Posts: 2
    edited July 2020
    Even for me the last day reward is disabled.
  • Jaylp710 said:

We've let the rest of the team know so they can get this resolved.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    edited July 2020

Jaylp710 said:

Thanks KABAM zibit! Hope you can fix this problem. PS thanks for the summoner appreciation, it's absolutely mental!
  • Jaylp710 said:

Thanks KABAM zibit! Hope you can fix this problem. PS thanks for the summoner appreciation, it's absolutely mental!
    The team got those extra days added back on correctly so any rewards that previously displayed as 'missed' will now be claimable on the correct days. That said, make sure to have the latest version installed before the calendar rewards new rewards later today.