**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Introduce a Hall of Fame Feature

It would be really cool to have a Hall of Fame feature whereby you can look over the teams you have entered and bested some of the harder content with. i.e. RTTL, RoL, LoL, AoL, The Collector, Act 6 Quests (curses The Champion's name), etc.

It would be awesome to be able to look back over some of these things especially when trying to help out players attempting that content for the first time - you would be able to say which team you used and might jog your memory on how you went about it.

You could add to this with features such as Dates cleared and Item Use, but this might cause unwanted flashbacks and re-trigger the PTSD...

Comments

• Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    That sounds like a really cool idea. It would be fun to look back and see oh, I used maestro with ultron on my main account, and used Nightcrawler on my alt. Or, I could laugh at myself for having done act 2 in 2016, then beating act 3 in 2019. Another thing that would be awesome would be the ability to record your fight for the hall of fame, but that could cause storage issues.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Sounds pretty cool. Be interesting if they showed you items used as well to know the true horror of achievement.

I imagine it would be impossible to backdate though unfortunately