**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus Glaive Worth a generic ag for abyss

Is Corvus worth a generic ag for abyss or is he going to be about the same w/out it? Block a few more hits before going down and w/stand recoil from suicides?

Corvus Glaive Worth a generic ag for abyss 24 votes

Yes
20%
manveertherealFenicoTotalMonster109Destroy4589Bright4973 5 votes
No
79%
xNigthe_eradicatorTerraHendrossAnkalagonnThatOneMasterGamerQacobMidnite93DarkEternitySignUpNowTimeGenesisSarvanga1_Tyler1620Doctor_Strange19OldAbe101stLucifer1810DeejQfuryBlack_Swan 19 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    No
    Corvus is NOT worth a generic for any game mode. He's worth a class one.
    Generics are best saved for more sought after dupes
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    No
    Corvus can’t even do LoL, much less ABYSS
  • AsIsGrassAsIsGrass Posts: 48

Corvus can’t even do LoL, much less ABYSS

For collector, he is my next best option since I don't have aegon; it's the same strategy as aegon against collector dump revives and burst damage. I can easily pick up all 4 charges on the easy path
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Yes
    I meant to say no
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    No
    If you’re talking about solely for Abyss, no. He’s not worth it. You won’t get a chance to use your duped ability to stay alive against the Collector most of the time since his sp1/2 will just run through all your charges. Even if you miraculously survive, you’ll be out of charges fast and will deal peanuts against him.

However, that being said, for other game modes, the AG I spent on Corvus was the best AG I have ever spent on any champ.
  • AsIsGrassAsIsGrass Posts: 48
    edited July 2020
    xNig said:

If you’re talking about solely for Abyss, no. He’s not worth it. You won’t get a chance to use your duped ability to stay alive against the Collector most of the time since his sp1/2 will just run through all your charges. Even if you miraculously survive, you’ll be out of charges fast and will deal peanuts against him.

However, that being said, for other game modes, the AG I spent on Corvus was the best AG I have ever spent on any champ.

Ah ok I'm going to save my gem then, thanks guys