Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

9m alliance looking to replace a couple of members.

We are focused on AQ. We do map 5 every day and complete all three BGs 100%. AW is not a priority and you'll never be required to spend there. In AQ you are expected to complete your path. That doesn't mean you won't have help if you need it and if it's available but you shouldn't rely on it.

What I'm looking for is someone who has high availability. You need to be available to play the first few hours of AQ. We start at 3 PM EST. The goal is to complete section 1 before folks have to sleep and not have folks waiting around for hours.

We'd like you to have a prestige of around 4600 and have at least one 5 star at rank 4. Line Messenger is required.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in you can contact me via Line Messenger. My id is shaedow.

If you're unemployed, love to grind and have loads of free time then definitely consider us. We'll help you grow.