**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How many units and or dollars did you spend on your initial lol/aol clear?

Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
I am just thinking about the possible crater in my wallet from revives. If I have to buy or spend copious amounts of time on units just to beat one quest.....nah I'm good. (Lol) and (aol) will sit there unexplored because it's to expensive.

Comments

• Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    LOL was free revives with r5 aegon, from the st Patrick's day event. No units.

AOL with Doom, Aegon and Void and heimdall/proxima for synergies. 4.5k units, but I wasnt fighting my best due to doing other things.
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    I did my first path of LoL with aegon when we got the love potions earlier this year, a total of six revives from stash and no units. The other 5 runs were slightly more expensive but were not wallet burners.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    LoL I did with Ghost and it took 500 units.

I plan on doing an abyss run after 4th of July, and expect to use around 2 Odins.(Only one of which I will be purchasing, I have 3000 or so units right now.)
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    First run was 600 units
    2nd run was 400 units
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    AoL first run:

Aegon, Doom, Void, Nick F, Quake

Non suicides mastery build.

20 lvl 1 revives, 20 lvl 2 revives, ~ 2.500 units.

And I did a lot of mistakes so you can do it a lot cheaper if you play better than me.
  • Options
    Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    First time I went through LOL I spent 600 units then the rest of my runs I didn't spend nothing because I saved up revives.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    AoL no Aegon 5500 units
  • Options
    Blizzard28Blizzard28 Posts: 90
    Well if u have enough revives saved u don't need any units... And if u have enough units saved u don't need any dollars...
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    First LoL run with Sparky I used like 15-20 revives and 2 team revives. With far too many of those revives being used on gamora and Antman lol.
  • Options
    JAYJAY3001JAYJAY3001 Posts: 33
    edited July 2020
    Which champs did u used ?
    Mauled said:

AoL no Aegon 5500 units

• Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    My First LOL run was Feb 2018
    Used Sparky and 900 units. Not much saved resources since it was spur of the moment to get 1 more shot at duping blade
  • Options
    Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220

Well if u have enough revives saved u don't need any units... And if u have enough units saved u don't need any dollars...

I hate to be the one to break this to you bro but..... All your saved revives required your time and effort..... To me time IS money!!
  • Options
    Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Lol easy path with blade 40 revives give or take
  • Options
    KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192

I hate to be the one to break this to you bro but..... All your saved revives required your time and effort..... To me time IS money!!
    Exactly how I feel
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    LOL about 400 units I think plus top up health pots I had. Really depends who you are using though and what’s in your pot stash.

I’ve done it in two accounts, one colossus one aegon both about the same unit cost. At r5 they can both one shot pretty much every fight I think so could defo do it in less. Certainly where I spent revives was because of tiredness, momentary stupidity (trying to dex WM) and then unfamiliarity with maestro dex timing.

I’m a decent player, working my way through 6.3 now, but not top level by any means.

I saved my runs with r5 colossus fwiw, I would top up to full health or near between fights but majority of solos would not be dropping much below 80% health. You’re barely parrying due to limber so health lost is in baiting heavy and maybe not being able to dex specials fully. I would hit ROL a good few times before going into LOL to top up the potion stash but I’m predominantly FTP, just do the unit card and occasionally sigil if the featured is good. Don’t do arena so have to watch the units, realistically I’m looking at one run a month now to complete it.

KT1 easy path...
    Rulk solo blade
    OML solo colossus
    Elek solo colossus
    Cm solo colossus
    Apadtoid solo
    UC solo colossus
    Colossus died once revive
    Falcon solo colossus
    Gamora solo colossus
    Magik blade 1 revive
    WM colossus 2revives
    Ant blade solo
    deadpool colossus solo
    DD colossus solo
    Venom colossus solo
    If colossus 1 revive
    IP colossus solo
    Maestro colossus 7 revives

Path 6 via ultron w/colossus
    Starlord solo
    Agent v solo
    Adaptoid solo
    DD solo
    Venompool 1 revive
    Cyclops 5 revives
    Ultron 3 revives
    Venom solo
    If solo
    IP solo
    Maestro 4 revives
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    I dont remember LOL but id say around 600 units if you dont have any revive in the stash for your first run.

AoL cost me 4100 units (that includes the price of changing masteries twice during the run). My team was Aegon, Fury, Doom, Void, Quake. If you have HT instead of Void it will save you some units and for the easy path i think Sym Supreme would be better than Doom as you can cheese VTD fight with SS.
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Berjibs said:

momentary stupidity (trying to dex WM)

This is me every time I fight OG spiderman. Every. Time.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Just completed aol. Used maxed 5* aegon, maxed 5* sym supreme, r2 6* not duped void, proxima for synergy, maxed 5* bwcv (didn't use her at all, symb is just waaay better for aol). Spent 2.1k units + about 40 revives from inventory. Could've use less, of I played better