**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Under or Over rated - Day 5 - Dormammu

QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
"wHy No InCiNeRaTe ImMuNiTy?" no but seriously, what do you think of the Lord of that dimension that I can't remember the name of?

Under or Over rated - Day 5 - Dormammu 63 votes

Overrated
3%
deepblack12IronStrange 2 votes
Underrated
63%
Mr_PlatypusadqqedfyvrMityAntLvernon15ЗАКСОЛИНGodrohrCrazyjack719Wicket329Legendboy2411MysterioGrootman1294ZombieZeddRemeliColinwhitworth69Hedgedog387ThatOneMasterGamerDjinRockypantherxWebby72Amazing_Demon05 40 votes
Perfectly rated
33%
nameplasMenkentCharlie_SceneLoveshackGiulioV99Derman789Chaos_Emperor786Thicco_ModeEtm34Přìņče01Ebony_NawFiiNCHTP33FeroX_the_fat_heringDoctor_Strange19Lucifer1810Xguard77Big_eggyMrGreekVercingetorix 21 votes

Comments

• Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Underrated
    If he had better damage, there is no doubt in my mind he would be one of the top mystics. The amount of utility packed into this guy is a bit mad. It’s just a shame about his damage.

It’s not unusable, it just makes other mystics a better option. He’s arguably a better power controller than Magik but most would rather use her because the fight doesn’t take 10 minutes.
  • Options
    Underrated

If he had better damage, there is no doubt in my mind he would be one of the top mystics. The amount of utility packed into this guy is a bit mad. It’s just a shame about his damage.

It’s not unusable, it just makes other mystics a better option. He’s arguably a better power controller than Magik but most would rather use her because the fight doesn’t take 10 minutes.

Yup, id love to see him undergo the tune up proccess that punisher 2099 is gonna have
  • Options
    Underrated
    His heavy detonation damage is decent, but still not enough
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I like him. He’s good, he’s not special but he has a lot of easy to access utility without you having to jump through a billion hoops.

He’s also an absolute (insert word of choice) defender on flow with MD
  • Options
    GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87
    Well, he's my first 6* champion that I opened yesterday, although he has many utility, I hope he will get buff later
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Underrated
    Qacob said:

Yup, id love to see him undergo the tune up proccess that punisher 2099 is gonna have
    Honestly, I think he might get it. Way down the line, but he might be one they just go “Right, Dormammu needs damage. Give him 1% attack for each dark energy” or something like that. Could do it in an afternoon
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Underrated
    I’m not a huge fan of him purely because I don’t like being in fights for a long time (only power damage champ I play a lot is quake)
    But his power control is some of the best in the game. Everyone gets and hyped for vision but in my eyes dormammu is a slightly better version of him, both double immune, both strong powe control, and both low damage, I’d argue form has the better power control of the two, his main drawback comparatively is his block but a skilled dorm player can made use of his regen. Even though I don’t like him much there’s no doubt in my mind that he is overall underrated and is much better than people give him credit for
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Perfectly rated
    He was a nasty defender back before they changed how dexterity worked. These days he has everything except DPS.