**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I know it’s RNG, but... crystal opening superstitions

Okay, I know a lot of players have their own superstitions when opening champion crystals. We all know the champion is randomly selected when the crystal starts to spin or is popped, but we all have our tricks for what in our heart will work.

For example, my favourite champ is Venom. I know there are many champs that are better; I just have an affinity for him. But I don’t have one in 5 star. So I open crystals chanting “venomvenomvenomvenomvenom” while listening to Venom by Eminem, This Venom by Disturbed, songs by the band Envenomed.... still no Venom. But I did get Venompool, Venom the Duck and Venom the Duck (damn he’s good, but not Venom), so I feel there’s a workability (there’s not but I have faith).

So, what are your superstitions? Do you let them spin long or spin out? Do you go in and out of the crystal like a certain youtuber? Do you count, spin the phone or other such things?

I tried blending superstitions and ended up getting Moonknight twice 😆, so I want to see what other people do.

Comments

• I usually let other people spin the big crystals, but if it is an important opening, I let my girlfriend open them. She has gotten me some stupid awesome pulls this past year
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    I always let my sister open them she seems to have better luck than me