In ur opinion, for ur future progress, how many 5* you gonna rank maxed till you think "thats enough

M1k0rinM1k0rin Member Posts: 605 ★★
So now r1 6* is same with r4 5*, + 6* require less material than 5*.

So when you look foward for your own progression, how many 5* you gonna rank maxed and then think that should be enough?

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I took another 2 up today. Up to 29
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Member Posts: 155
    M1k0rin said:

So now r1 6* is same with r4 5*, + 6* require less material than 5*.

So when you look foward for your own progression, how many 5* you gonna rank maxed and then think that should be enough?

Until i start getting R2 worthy 6*s ... But i say till 20 ... Have 13 r5s and 2 r2s till now ... So a couple more god tier 5*s thn it's only 6*s
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Member Posts: 1,794 ★★★★★
    It really is more tricky than it seems.

R2 a 6* is considerably more expensive than a new R5, due to that extra T5BC mainly. And on my opinion that’s worth it, IF that 6* is R3 worthy.

And also the issue of the signature comes into play. If that champ really benefits from high sig (Omega, CapIW) maybe the R5 is a much more practical move.

Short answer: I don’t know. It depends on your champs.

I have 6 R5s and I am really close to another 3 in the next couple of weeks. I think I will make 2 R5s and save up for my first 6* R2.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    It's a case by case basis based on your roster really. There's no right or wrong answer. Ranking up a 6* that needs their sig just bc "6*s are the future" is dumb but there are champs that don't need it at all that are worth ranking anyway
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,497 ★★★★★
    What's an "enough"? ;)
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Member Posts: 661 ★★★
    I was looking through my roster and I realised I had 25 maxed 2 stars, 25 maxed 3 stars and 25 maxed 4 stars so I guess that’ll be the number for me
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Member Posts: 274 ★★
    I’ll stop taking 5* to r5 when we get about four 6* champs per month and we can take one a month to r3. Then, maybe I’ll have champs worth ranking, for now I’ll keep my high to max sig 5*. Not to mention that following the feedback future content or the retuned act 6 shouldn’t need 6* champs anyway.
  • QacobQacob Member Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    One egg is un oeuf