**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sasquatch....surprise fights way TOO OVERPOWERED!

Comments

• Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Dude stop complaining
    As @Worknprogress said, stop wishing for the fisher price version of the game and git gud
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Looking at OP’s profile, I cannot understand how he’s complaining about Epic level Sasquatch.

Git gud!
  • Options
    GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    This "Canadian" level difficulty is an easy pass from Kabam. It's basically epic difficulty any other month with a boost in rewards and small chance to get ambushed by a super enemy. Simply restart the map if you get ambushed. Easy peazy. Doesn't require energy. And most of the time you can stroll through without confronting the Sasquatch.

Honestly, Kabam gave us an easy break with this one. Not worth complaining on at all.
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I mean Sasquatch isn’t that hard to fight, you can do him with any champion slow champions make him super easy and if you can’t beat him you can just exit out and restart the path
  • Options
    Rishu_101Rishu_101 Posts: 23
    Sasquatch regeneration is too much insane!!! Sasquatch is overpowered and particular Champion is good against him, but main thing his regeneration that insane brutal.
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    or just quit and get back in lol its 0 energy and u can enter 500 times
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Luke Cage works, as well
  • Options
    For real, telling people to back out is one of the worst things this game allows. How else do you learn to play the game instead of tapping a screen. There’s a fine line between Kabam making content too difficult and people not attempting to figure out how characters and nodes work

I will be glad when they address the quit out meta that people use — I know I am old school, but I think backing out of quests and quitting out of fights is trash. If you’re a good player and the node combination is trash, say that. Offer that feedback

Quitting out is just trash to me
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    ESF said:

For real, telling people to back out is one of the worst things this game allows. How else do you learn to play the game instead of tapping a screen. There’s a fine line between Kabam making content too difficult and people not attempting to figure out how characters and nodes work

I will be glad when they address the quit out meta that people use — I know I am old school, but I think backing out of quests and quitting out of fights is trash. If you’re a good player and the node combination is trash, say that. Offer that feedback

Agreed. What's the point of adding a Sasquatch encounter if it can be avoided?
  • Options

ESF said:

Agreed. What's the point of adding a Sasquatch encounter if it can be avoided?
    I will be glad if/when Kabam addresses it. If it was up to me, you quit out of a quest or fight, all the characters on the questing team are locked until you clear that lane with other characters
  • Options

ESF said:

People should be stuck forever then? What is your alternative to restarting and having to fight all the fights in the path again? I dumped out of the Sasquatch fights to play it again and try different champs and tactics. It would appear like I couldn't beat him, when the reality was he was getting his can kicked and I didn't need to see more.
    No, he means avoiding the Sasquatch fight by quitting. We just want Kabam to make the Sasquatch encounters carry over, so if you encounter him once, and decide to quit out, you're still going to encounter him when you go down that path again.
  • Options
    LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 219 ★★
    Ab_Samad said:

Whenever I meet him I pressed the exit thats how I beat him

This man right here, wins the award.
  • Options
    LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 219 ★★

ESF said:

People should be stuck forever then? What is your alternative to restarting and having to fight all the fights in the path again? I dumped out of the Sasquatch fights to play it again and try different champs and tactics. It would appear like I couldn't beat him, when the reality was he was getting his can kicked and I didn't need to see more.
    No, he means avoiding the Sasquatch fight by quitting. We just want Kabam to make the Sasquatch encounters carry over, so if you encounter him once, and decide to quit out, you're still going to encounter him when you go down that path again.
    What if your only counter for him is quake, and you're going up against a path where she's handicapped. So you bring other champs that can handle the path best, and they count put damage his regeneration rate.
    I tried sampling a fully ramped up,rank 4, duped Morning star against him in uncollected difficulty for the fun of it. it was straight hellish 200 plus hits. At that rate, I'm sure she can't handle the regeneration of a 300k HP Sasquatch. thankfully I have a rank 5 starky (boss killing matching).
    Why I'll say the regeneration is outrageous is at some point your Patience won't save you.
    OG wolverine, just have him at low power and you can handle the fight no matter how hard you hit.
    Sabertooth his regeneration is about 30ish % of damage dealt, so just keep hammering away, you'll get him down no matter your attack points.
    Sasquatch you need a direct counter champ for that regeneration, if you can't deal 5% of his health in 5 seconds, you're going no where once he's below 40%.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    LOThunder said:

ESF said:

What if your only counter for him is quake, and you're going up against a path where she's handicapped. So you bring other champs that can handle the path best, and they count put damage his regeneration rate.
    I tried sampling a fully ramped up,rank 4, duped Morning star against him in uncollected difficulty for the fun of it. it was straight hellish 200 plus hits. At that rate, I'm sure she can't handle the regeneration of a 300k HP Sasquatch. thankfully I have a rank 5 starky (boss killing matching).
    Why I'll say the regeneration is outrageous is at some point your Patience won't save you.
    OG wolverine, just have him at low power and you can handle the fight no matter how hard you hit.
    Sabertooth his regeneration is about 30ish % of damage dealt, so just keep hammering away, you'll get him down no matter your attack points.
    Sasquatch you need a direct counter champ for that regeneration, if you can't deal 5% of his health in 5 seconds, you're going no where once he's below 40%.
    If you can't deal with it, you're not ready for that difficulty, is all I'm going to say. (Especially regarding Canadian difficulty)
  • Options

ESF said:

If it were up to me, and you ran into Sasquatch and he killed your team, you have the option of reviving at Sasquatch or restarting the lane after your entire team is dead.

If you quit out of the fight -- any fight -- to me, the characters in that lane are then locked. You either go back in with a new team, or you beat it with the team you had.

This is the way many games used to be. Then they created Save Points, and it meant that you never truly had to get better. You just had to be persistent.

I don't necessarily agree with that, but I understand it.

What I don't like in this game is the ability to quit out and the opponent stays at the health they were when you quit, you keep all of your persistent charges, so on and so forth

If you quit out, fine. Then there needs to be a significant penalty that is far greater than it is now
  • Options

LOThunder said:

ESF said:

If you can't deal with it, you're not ready for that difficulty, is all I'm going to say. (Especially regarding Canadian difficulty)
    I am in agreement with you and WiP more and more on this. Not because I want there to be poorly designed content and people have to suffer because of it.

I am saying that if you have a 5/65 CapIW and you can't beat Sasquatch at all, then something is wrong
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★

ESF said:

ESF said:

ESF said:

If it were up to me, and you ran into Sasquatch and he killed your team, you have the option of reviving at Sasquatch or restarting the lane after your entire team is dead.

If you quit out of the fight -- any fight -- to me, the characters in that lane are then locked. You either go back in with a new team, or you beat it with the team you had.

This is the way many games used to be. Then they created Save Points, and it meant that you never truly had to get better. You just had to be persistent.

What I don't like in this game is the ability to quit out and the opponent stays at the health they were when you quit, you keep all of your persistent charges, so on and so forth

If you quit out, fine. Then there needs to be a significant penalty that is far greater than it is now
    Really? I had no idea that happened. Learn something every day.
  • Options
    XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    ESF said:

ESF said:

If you just quit out of the fight, your champion dies. So you already have to use revives at that point, why should there be a bigger penalty?
  • Options

ESF said:

ESF said:

ESF said:

Really? I had no idea that happened. Learn something every day.
    Whatever, if the percentage is whatever — I don’t quit out. I have seen where people quit out and the opponent comes back with half-health, whatever.

My point being that you should not benefit at all by quitting out. That’s the point.
  • Options

ESF said:

ESF said:

If you just quit out of the fight, your champion dies. So you already have to use revives at that point, why should there be a bigger penalty?
    Because you shouldn’t benefit from quitting. That’s not a strategy. That’s an exploit. You should not be able to build up Aegon’s combo meter, the Corvus trick, and then quit out and gain any benefit.

Again, I started playing games when it was totally different. You either beat the roadblock or you died.

Times change, people change. But that’s what I am talking about in the context of this thread, where instead of people offering the OP tips about useful counters or being truthful about readiness if his roster should be able to handle it, people are instead advising the player to quit and avoid the fight
  • Options
    XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    ESF said:

ESF said:

ESF said:

Because you shouldn’t benefit from quitting. That’s not a strategy. That’s an exploit. You should not be able to build up Aegon’s combo meter, the Corvus trick, and then quit out and gain any benefit.

Again, I started playing games when it was totally different. You either beat the roadblock or you died.

Times change, people change. But that’s what I am talking about in the context of this thread, where instead of people offering the OP tips about useful counters or being truthful about readiness if his roster should be able to handle it, people are instead advising the player to quit and avoid the fight
    Killing your champion and using revives isn’t a benefit or a strategy in this situation. You’re just wasting revives. People aren’t saying to quit out of the fight, they’re saying to quit out of the quest, and try the whole thing over again. The more you try the encounter, the more you learn about it. The more strategy you gain. Eventually you’ll beat the fight, and will have become a better player.
  • Options
    Rishu_101Rishu_101 Posts: 23
    Rishu_101 said:

Sasquatch regeneration is too much insane!!! Sasquatch is overpowered and particular Champion is good against him, but main thing his regeneration that insane brutal.

Iam talking about his regeneration at last %of his health. You are near but yet far and requires heavy damage champ or heal block.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Sasquatch fights are easy
  • Options
    Xer0Xer0 Posts: 26
    Why does Kabam have such a hard time with these events? First 2 weeks Sasquatch rarely came up, about a 1 of 10 ratio, week 3 he is on every single path, and way overpowered! Canadian difficulty, getting him to and then below that 20% is just ridiculous. C’mon Kabam get it together.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    ESF said:

LOThunder said:

ESF said:

I am in agreement with you and WiP more and more on this. Not because I want there to be poorly designed content and people have to suffer because of it.

I am saying that if you have a 5/65 CapIW and you can't beat Sasquatch at all, then something is wrong
    A lot of people don't actually like playing the game. Content is just a means to an end of getting rewards. I don't get it but to each their own. I just don't want to see the game neutered to suit it hopefully