**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Take 6* to R2 or Two 5*’s to R5

I have the items and funds to either bring a 6* to R2 or Two 5*’s to R5.
The 6* would be Warlock.
I have tons of 5* but the top would be...
Ghost Rider, Starlord, Og Vision, AA, Iceman, Luke Cage
I have more 5*’s just below R4, and don’t use much.
I have R5 5* Blade, Hype, Black Widow CV, and Void.
I’m getting through Act 6.2 and all Variants

Take 6* to R2 or Two 5*’s to R5 40 votes

6* Warlock
87%
TendersquadzuffySiddhantKwatraKamikaze_TurtleKayser2705ThatGuyYouSaw235M1k0rinHendrossSouthfenceDrDeadpoolReferenceStagedear85spaceoctopusAleorWackoZombieHedgedog387Amazing_Demon05X_Factor_AgentLordSmasherBugmat78 35 votes
5* Starlord / Ghost Rider
0%
5* Og Vision / Starlord
2%
Carme1974 1 vote
R5 5* better than R2 6*
10%
Disgruntled_User_123OmedennSpideyFunkoMrGreek 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    6* Warlock
    normally, i think saving resources and going for the r5 is better, but warlock is just so good
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    6* Warlock
    R2 that Warlock or give him to me.
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    R5 5* better than R2 6*
    Given your limited Rank 5s I would personally rather have 2 5 stars at Rank 5 (AA and either Ghost Rider or Starlord).
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    If you're serious about entering the endgame, r5ing AA and r2ing Warlock are the only ones you should make a priority. Every one else you can use elsewhere like AQ, AW, and Arena. Start with Warlock and build your next t5b for AA. While building you may pull a Ghost, Omega, or Quake at which point, you shift your focus from AA to one of those three.
  • Options
    4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    6* Warlock

Given your limited Rank 5s I would personally rather have 2 5 stars at Rank 5 (AA and either Ghost Rider or Starlord).

Dude we’re talking about warlock here hes one of the top 10 or maybe even top5 in the game!!!
  • Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    6* Warlock
    Uh... Starlord is outdated bruh, leave him be. Ghost rider.. only good in aq, (since regen ability)
    Vision og... Only if duped

Warlock for sure. This isnt about 1 6* or 2 5*, but about what best champ that you should spent off