**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ STATING TIME IN ASIAN COUNTRIES ?

please change the Aq starting time from 12pm pst to 10 am pst because aq start in india at 12:30 am ist .its too night and almost every member go bed before burning their energy. Everyone just want to used energy then go to bed . Please change aq timing !

Comments

• Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Yea time should be different for every time zone
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    aq start at like 5 am in Australia is no good either.
    but unfortunately it has to be. someone has to get the bad time.
    you get bad start time but in the end everyone is available for around 16 out of 24 hours whether it be sleep at start, sleep in middle or sleep at end.

Yea time should be different for every time zone

absolutely impossible.
    this just straight up cannot work for a game that has alliances with people from many different time zones.
    my alliance is AU, EU, Asia, US, UK, everything.

you can change the time but that just means what it is for you will be what it becomes for someone else. it doesn't fix anything it just moves it to elsewhere.

but as said, there is 24 hours in a day, AQ is up for 24 hours. so regardless of where you are, when it starts when it finishes you will always be asleep at somepoint and awake at some point.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    You’re complaining that it starts at 12am?

On my timezone it starts at 3am. No big deal. Still get it done before we go to sleep.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Mine start at 2 am. And im fine with it. I mean, even though sometimes i can login at 7 am my alliance mate not complain at all and we can clear 100% regardless (we play map 5, point 250mil). If your alliance too pushing you to join when aq start despite time disadvantage, you can search for new home
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,626 Guardian
    NEED...

Pre-Enroll for Auto-Start of each day AQ, with pre-selected options (maps, modifiers, and including start time if 2nd idea is added below). Similar to AW.

AQ Series that has an expanded window of 5 days + 8 hours (once started, each AQ still only 24 hours), so that can choose to start AQ at a time most of alliance is awake. But not lose out on a shortened day-5 (whether from delayed starts, or the existing lost time now between days or waiting for officer to be online to start next AQ each day).

**at least AQ will be going to reduced energy timers and higher starting energy soon.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★

NEED...

Pre-Enroll for Auto-Start of each day AQ, with pre-selected options (maps, modifiers, and including start time if 2nd idea is added below). Similar to AW.

AQ Series that has an expanded window of 5 days + 8 hours (once started, each AQ still only 24 hours), so that can choose to start AQ at a time most of alliance is awake. But not lose out on a shortened day-5 (whether from delayed starts, or the existing lost time now between days or waiting for officer to be online to start next AQ each day).

**at least AQ will be going to reduced energy timers and higher starting energy soon.

But the time for receiving aq rewards will delayed, while that gonna disturb if someone want to being kicked or leaving alliance after aq season end
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    If someone is fine with 2am , 3am than it doesn't mean it's the right thing to do. Also i agree timezone concept can't be implemented in alliances as players belong to different time-zones. The fact that timers are now 45 min will help all.
    Again it's not fun when you sleep at 2am and wake up at 7am because you are a working professional. Personally i work 12-14 hours in Software development and i feel so happy when aq is not running.