**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to use a 5* Tech Awakening Gem on?

Who to use a 5* Tech Awakening Gem on? 34 votes

Starky
44%
LibertyPrimeV1MitriaxFilmsauceNotsavage19AmbjonySeraphionSPIDER_MANPřìņče01FiiNCHBawa69Doctor_Strange19Valkyrie1994Black_SwanMathgeekJJR22_ 15 votes
IMIW
5%
10or_StrongSerious_786 2 votes
Sentinel
26%
SnakeEyes69CiciliatoKill_GreyEtjamaThicco_ModeBonzodavidDnegrin6969MauledLucifer1810 9 votes
Starlord
23%
CrkwestMysterioZombieZeddHedgedog387King_Leo321StellanMasterpuffMuffinBrain 8 votes

Comments

• H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    None of them, IMIW if for defense and star-lord is outdated. The best option is ghost, maybe warlcok
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    Starky
    Save it for the next OG vision sale, probably go for 750 units
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    IMIW
    IMIW is definitely a viable attack option once you get used to playing him. Not just a defender. I chose him, but I personally think he, Sentinel and Starky are all viable options. I'd go with whichever one you play the most or plan on ranking up the highest.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Starky
    H_I_Z said:

None of them, IMIW if for defense and star-lord is outdated. The best option is ghost, maybe warlcok

Have you even played Warlock? His Sig is no where near Awakening Gem Worthy, his Crits + the Armor Breaks are already great enough Damage. That tiny bit of Passive Degen ain't worth an AG, also allows Hulk Ragnarok to become a Counter for him, IMIW's Sig is Great for offense if you have the Stealth Spidey Synergy, then there's Darkhawk for more Damage and Abilities on his Modes, Doc Ock for added Utility on his Abilities, Guardian for added Bulk, Sentinel's makes his Ramp Up quicker, Stark Spidey for more Crit Chance, and any Tech Champions getting Buffed in the Future...
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Sentinel
    Sentinel gets a massive boost from his awakening, he also has the rare advantage - in the tech class at any rate - that his sig level is pretty much irrelevant unless you’re intending on being power drained (you should avoid Magik sp2 😉)

When he’s awakened he gets analysis charges from the opponent using consecutive special attacks ie sp1 sp1, is sp2, sp2. Against mutants this means you can usually have him at 100 analysis inside a minute. It also makes him viable against cosmics as well.

Not only that, but out of the listed champs he is the only XL (V2) and the only one with an entire quest designed around him/it (V3). Use your gem on Sentinel, smash V3 and you get another gem too.

In terms of ROI Sentinel is arguably the most ‘profitable’ champion to invest in in the whole game, certainly top 5.