**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Yet another day of connection problems

2»

Comments

• Options
    AceDeMoN wrote: »
    I think the servers are powered by potatoes

w/ an add'l 500 TB of sour cream and butter
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    30 min AQ and AW timers plz
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    What do we want?????

30 MINUTE TIMER!!!!!

when do we want it?

Whenever the hell kabam can manage to get the game back up
  • Options
    unknownunknown Posts: 378
    edited September 2017
    guess who probably just got the kabam special right in the poop chute...and since I don't know exactly what I had before opening, no way can I believe I got something unless the crystals are still in inventory. zfcndhcc42cm.png
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Lol again what kind of servers and code are you using, it shouldn't go down this many times and it definitely shouldn't go down 7+ times in a day or multiple times in a week or an x number of times in a month

Stablize your servers and fix your game.
  • Options
    This is a CONTEST, Kabam. Contests are smooth sailing just as in a soccer match goes from start to finish or a tennis tournament. Omgosh fix these servers; use the money wisely and not on stupid 6 star champs.
  • Options
    Progress means fixing and preventing reoccurring issues ie servers. Progress is not simply introducing new, fancy and colourful features.
  • Options
    Get it together!
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Maybe they should give us all a free 5star Punisher...lol.
    I just started to play this game again after i tried it years ago and relized I could not chose Punisher. I really have been missing out. Its not as complicates as I once thought
  • Options
    "Complicated "
  • Options
    MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    The game back up didn't last long, its down again......
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    You can't really say a soccer match runs smoothly.. Half the time the players trip over a blade of grass and roll around crying for half an hour lmao
  • Options
    k8tjly66em91.png
  • Options
    unknown wrote: »
    guess who probably just got the kabam special right in the poop chute...and since I don't know exactly what I had before opening, no way can I believe I got something unless the crystals are still in inventory. zfcndhcc42cm.png

Well, guess who got the ****? Thats right....me....AGAIN!!!!. Thanks kabam. NEVER another dime from me...ever
  • Options
    k8tjly66em91.png

Man im jealous of that Punisher. Ive been saving up to 10,000 battle credits at a time to see if i get one, maybe soon.
  • Options
    Good to know it wasn't just me. In the middle of highly enthused AA arena, I get some time on my lunch break to play, and KABAM! No server connection mid fight.
  • Options
    Good to know it wasn't just me. In the middle of highly enthused AA arena, I get some time on my lunch break to play, and KABAM! No server connection mid fight.

6vslixg775p5.jpeg