Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    What do we want?????

30 MINUTE TIMER!!!!!

when do we want it?

Whenever the hell kabam can manage to get the game back up
  • Options
    unknownunknown Posts: 378
    edited September 2017
    guess who probably just got the kabam special right in the poop chute...and since I don't know exactly what I had before opening, no way can I believe I got something unless the crystals are still in inventory. zfcndhcc42cm.png
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Lol again what kind of servers and code are you using, it shouldn't go down this many times and it definitely shouldn't go down 7+ times in a day or multiple times in a week or an x number of times in a month

Stablize your servers and fix your game.
  • Options
    This is a CONTEST, Kabam. Contests are smooth sailing just as in a soccer match goes from start to finish or a tennis tournament. Omgosh fix these servers; use the money wisely and not on stupid 6 star champs.
  • Options
    Progress means fixing and preventing reoccurring issues ie servers. Progress is not simply introducing new, fancy and colourful features.
  • Options
    Get it together!
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Maybe they should give us all a free 5star Punisher...lol.
    I just started to play this game again after i tried it years ago and relized I could not chose Punisher. I really have been missing out. Its not as complicates as I once thought
  • Options
    "Complicated "
  • Options
    MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    The game back up didn't last long, its down again......
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    You can't really say a soccer match runs smoothly.. Half the time the players trip over a blade of grass and roll around crying for half an hour lmao
  • Options
    k8tjly66em91.png
  • Options
    unknown wrote: »
    guess who probably just got the kabam special right in the poop chute...and since I don't know exactly what I had before opening, no way can I believe I got something unless the crystals are still in inventory. zfcndhcc42cm.png

Well, guess who got the ****? Thats right....me....AGAIN!!!!. Thanks kabam. NEVER another dime from me...ever
  • Options
    k8tjly66em91.png

Man im jealous of that Punisher. Ive been saving up to 10,000 battle credits at a time to see if i get one, maybe soon.
  • Options
    Good to know it wasn't just me. In the middle of highly enthused AA arena, I get some time on my lunch break to play, and KABAM! No server connection mid fight.
  • Options
    Good to know it wasn't just me. In the middle of highly enthused AA arena, I get some time on my lunch break to play, and KABAM! No server connection mid fight.

6vslixg775p5.jpeg