Suicides.

Would this team work for suicides.
Warlock, doom, nick fury and deadpool xforce? I was hoping they'd be able to carry me through act 6. Just use deadpool x force for synergies

Comments

• Blood_raise1Blood_raise1 Posts: 490 ★★★
    Nope, they are not good with suicides. But, without suicides they are all insane. (Except x force).
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,298 ★★★★★
    nope. doom and nick are both suicide unfriendly
  • Lucasjones98Lucasjones98 Posts: 216
    But the deadpool x force synergy cancels the poison and bleed no? His synergy with nick is once per fight when they receive a debuff they're immune to it nullifys and regains 15%
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 868 ★★★
    It's not the debuffs so much as the Recoil - both champs are very reliant on their special attacks and so they'll be losing a lot of health every fight.
  • Lucasjones98Lucasjones98 Posts: 216
    Ahh yeah, I see what you mean there
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 971 ★★★
    edited July 9
    I had suicides on through out act 6 but my main attacker was aegon. Others I had on the team were fury, cmm, and whoever was needed. Cmm was rather sustainable, fury was only good for one big fight. Aegon was an absolute monster.

Main reason I didn't take them off was because I was a big arena grinder. No longer do arena due to time so I've taken them off and currently doing v1 and I'm having a fair bit of fun just spamming specials, also just playing corvus & ghost all the time to basically negate suicides has gotten really boring. I now have new found love for champs I've not gotten to use in ages.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Your ideal rotation with NF is Sp1, Sp1, Sp2. That’s 15% health from recoil from a starting pool of 30% (assuming 2nd life). Without taking chip damage into consideration you’re already down to 20% health by the time you’re ready to properly go to town on the NPC and 15% after that full rotation.

If you only intend on doing 1-2 fights with him, maybe.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Doom and Nick won't work very well unless you have tons of heal potions.