**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Suicides.

Would this team work for suicides.
Warlock, doom, nick fury and deadpool xforce? I was hoping they'd be able to carry me through act 6. Just use deadpool x force for synergies

Comments

• BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Nope, they are not good with suicides. But, without suicides they are all insane. (Except x force).
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    nope. doom and nick are both suicide unfriendly
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    It's not the debuffs so much as the Recoil - both champs are very reliant on their special attacks and so they'll be losing a lot of health every fight.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    I had suicides on through out act 6 but my main attacker was aegon. Others I had on the team were fury, cmm, and whoever was needed. Cmm was rather sustainable, fury was only good for one big fight. Aegon was an absolute monster.

Main reason I didn't take them off was because I was a big arena grinder. No longer do arena due to time so I've taken them off and currently doing v1 and I'm having a fair bit of fun just spamming specials, also just playing corvus & ghost all the time to basically negate suicides has gotten really boring. I now have new found love for champs I've not gotten to use in ages.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Your ideal rotation with NF is Sp1, Sp1, Sp2. That’s 15% health from recoil from a starting pool of 30% (assuming 2nd life). Without taking chip damage into consideration you’re already down to 20% health by the time you’re ready to properly go to town on the NPC and 15% after that full rotation.

If you only intend on doing 1-2 fights with him, maybe.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Doom and Nick won't work very well unless you have tons of heal potions.