**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 slight rewards buff

Instead of a 25% t5cc selector it should be at least a 50% so that it gives a little chance to complete a t5cc with the 25% t5cc crystals you get from exploration of chapters 1-4. The odds of getting 3 out of the 4 of the same class are outrageous. A 50% selector would at least a chance to complete a t5cc. Also, think exploration of Act 6 should include an additional two 25% t5cc crystals or even another 50% selector. I realize rewards were already buffed and I thank you guys for that as well as the nerf coming but still think rewards need a little boost. It’s a lot of work even with an incoming nerf and if you’re even completing Act 6 you’re already going to be starting to focus on your 6* roster which I understand you guys focused on with buff rewards but could still use a little bump in my opinion. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Personally I disagree - I think after the nerf the current rewards would be more than enough (for both completion and exploration), considering how much easier it will be.
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    If Act 6 was to stay as it is, I could support an argument for a slight bump to exploration rewards, something like an extra T5CC crystal or a generic AG instead of the class-based one
  • Options
    NøxNøx Posts: 77
    I’d just like to see there be a little more of a chance for players to get to form a t5cc. In particular, free to play or smaller spenders. Even if you fully explore all of Act 6 that gives you four random 25% t5cc crystals with one 25% selector so the odds of actually forming one are really rather low, obviously not including the one fully formed crystal you get for exploration. I’d also like to see players having a little more chance at being able to actually choose a class that makes sense for their roster. So from 125% of one to 150%. And actually at the completion level not even exploration.

I get what you’re saying about rewards being equal to Act 6 especially with the nerf coming though. I think players having a little more influence on things such as class of their catalysts would be a nice. By no means are the rewards outrageously low or anything but an extra 25% of a t5cc with the choice of class being allowed by the player would be better IMO. I believe Kabam is pushing to make things even more random but some choices here and there should still be given I think. That one change is biggest on this wish list and would like to see in place. The extra 50% from exploration might be too much though I’ll give you that but still not horribly OP and a total of three t5cc worth for full exploration isn’t that much of a stretch as I see it considering the amount of time you have to invest to 100% and the amount of sources players have to actually get t5cc fragments in game. An extra 75% of a t5cc wouldn’t be game breaking at the full exploration level I don’t think.

All said though, I love what their plan is for Act 6 and that they have already adjust rewards to make them comparable to the content. So much credit to them for that.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    The effort vs reward in its current state is probably not worth it, however once Act 6 is gutted I fully anticipate it being a far easier proposition. Also, you should remember that come October or so Cavalier MEQ will be released which will feature T5CC, around 30% would be my guess, with 6% off that side quest along with some from AW season
  • Options
    NøxNøx Posts: 77
    For the current state I definitely don’t think the rewards are worth the effort but with the nerf they might be okay but it’s still a lot of long paths so takes time. I’m not as optimistic about the amount of t5cc for Cavalier difficulties. I suspect rather far less. I’d be surprise if it was more than five 2%t5cc crystals or 10%. Hope you’re right tho. Side quest will vary as always but not expecting a ton from that either. The 6% this month is nice to see.

As for war rewards, the way they are now I don’t feel has much benefit towards FTP or lower to mid range spenders and won’t until gold alliances can get a nice little chunk. Not a lot of them in plat 2 and up which is really when you start getting a decent amount, probably even plat 1 up. If Cavalier difficult does have around 30% then the would kind of render the Act 6 bump I mention a bit of a moot point even though it’s static content versus EQ. It’d still work out well overall especially if the Cavalier EQ is scaled with the nerfed Act 6 content and not current. Just have to wait and see. 🤞🏼

Yea, I don’t think a 5* generic awakening gem would have been over the top for exploration rewards but I do like that they focused more on 6*s than 5*.

Thanks for the feedback, curious what others have to say and think as well so good to hear well thought out responses.