**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW assigned members

Hi, admins. I think there's a bug right now? There are assigned people in our AW, but others can still join. Now one of our assigned member cannot join because others joined AW and it's full? If this is not a bug, then what's point of assigning members if others can still join?

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,635 Guardian
    Assigning members is just a Guide or Suggestion, not an absolute prevention of others being able to join a different BG.
    When you join a BG that you are NOT “Assigned” to, a warning box will pop-up. But you can still choose to join it anyways.

And FYI, the FULL, OPEN, ASSIGNED banners people see at bottom of each BG group indicate whether you have been Assigned to that group, or whether (FULL) whatever spots that are not joined yet are being reserved/assigned but they just haven’t joined yet, versus (OPEN) being that even after anyone who is assigned eventually joins there would still be available spots in that BG.

But nothing is “fixed in stone”.
  • Options
    YngwieYngwie Posts: 99
    Oh. I thought assigning members are fixed members that can only join in a BG. Ok, thanks for the info.
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Yngwie said:

Hi, admins. I think there's a bug right now? There are assigned people in our AW, but others can still join. Now one of our assigned member cannot join because others joined AW and it's full? If this is not a bug, then what's point of assigning members if others can still join?

Yea it isn’t a bug mate, it’s just to highlight which BG your supposed to be in. The bigger question should be what is you member doing joining the wrong BG with a box that highlights their actual BG and a warning pop up message also 😂
  • Options
    YngwieYngwie Posts: 99

Yngwie said:

Yea it isn’t a bug mate, it’s just to highlight which BG your supposed to be in. The bigger question should be what is you member doing joining the wrong BG with a box that highlights their actual BG and a warning pop up message also 😂
    Yeah. That's the problem in my alliance. Lack of communications. Only us officers are communicating. Other members just enter AW and then some don't attack. If they attack, it'd be just 2 champs. Haha
  • Options
    This is not only a problem of communications, there are players who enter even if they know they are not assigned, just because they want to make only what they want. In our alliance, eevery AW, we have such problems with players entering one battle group when they are not assigned to any group (because their level is too low), and each time, we lose the war because of that. Kabam should really add the functionality to prohibit entry into a group, for a player who is not assigned to it. It would really help many alliances, IMHO.
  • Options
    Request for Kabam :)