**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena Changes: Top300

tafretafre Posts: 631 ★★★★
The roadmap was really vague in terms of the arena changes but the one thing that was not vague was the change from top 150 to top 300 in the featured arena. I was wondering when we are going to have that change? Is changing a simple number in the code more complicated than I thought? I really do not see why that number was not changed for the very next arena right after the dev diary.

Comments

• Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Well then it would take TWICE the time to give out rank rewards to the top. It has to calculate 300 places rather then 150. Much harder then you’d think
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I think the issue is they're planning on restructuring some rewards as well, and they may not have figured out exactly what those restructurings are, besides giving people 3*s for free
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    They said they were changing other things like milestones as well. Just bc you want them to or think they should piecemeal a change doesn't mean they're going to or actually should
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    tafre said:

They said they were changing other things like milestones as well. Just bc you want them to or think they should piecemeal a change doesn't mean they're going to or actually should

Did they? I saw nothing regarding milestones other than the addition of the 3 star featured in the dev diary.
    What do you think increasing rewards for near misses means?
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian
    tafre said:

Did they? I saw nothing regarding milestones other than the addition of the 3 star featured in the dev diary.
    Not milestones specifically, but they stated in the dev diary that alongside increasing the featured 5-star arena cutoff for the featured champ from 150 to 300 they were also going to add rewards for "near-misses" which I'm assuming are players within some margin from the cutoff. That was stated to be in the same "next 90 days" time frame of the increase to the rank cutoff. They probably want to introduce those together.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Well if near misses not meant buff the milestone what can it then means don’t make sens offer wise
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian
    Honestly, the milestone rewards in the arena are so good now that they are actually looking at adding other game modes to get the same rewards through different means.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    tafre said:

DNA3000 said:

Honestly, the milestone rewards in the arena are so good now that they are actually looking at adding other game modes to get the same rewards through different means.

Getting PHC shards or crystals yes so good for uncollected/cavalier players lol... They were good, in 2018. They are outdated, like most rewards are, hopefully they get changed sometimes this year.
    the shards may be outdated, but units are something that will always have a high value
  • Options
    thekingtheking Posts: 11
    Exactly. Give us some 5 or 6* shards for 5* arena milestone already. PHC shards are extremely outdated, come on.