**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Deadpool Xforce featured 5* arena advice

I am a casual free to play player here. Highest arena streak 90 which I did at 2 years earlier for an og Cap in 4* basic. I do arena only to pick easy milestone from here and there.
Now what can be the probable required point to get 5* DpXf from arena?
I have 91 five star and eleven 6* and a handful of maxed out 4*? If I want to refresh what is more efficient way? I can use all my 5*s in featured arena in a single run. Seven 5/65 and 15 r4 probably.
Any insight and helpful advice is most welcome. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

I am a casual free to play player here. Highest arena streak 90 which I did at 2 years earlier for an og Cap in 4* basic. I do arena only to pick easy milestone from here and there.
    I have 91 five star and eleven 6* and a handful of maxed out 4*? If I want to refresh what is more efficient way? I can use all my 5*s in featured arena in a single run. Seven 5/65 and 15 r4 probably.

If you’re going for refresh, boosting up your 5/65 with arena boosts and refresh for the entire duration of the boost. Unless you’re going for 80-90m, I don’t think it’s worth it (and whether you have enough 6* boosts) to go for 6* refreshes although it’s more efficient time wise.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    As an alternative strategy, just hit the milestones, and pray you don't get him...
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Maybe go for 2k points you’ll probably get him
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    But for real, pretty sure you have the roster to get him. Maybe just refresh your champs a couple times.
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287

As an alternative strategy, just hit the milestones, and pray you don't get him...

I want him badly to pair with Nf, as I dont have 5/6* goldpool. 😋
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Mike192 said:

xNig said:

If you’re going for refresh, boosting up your 5/65 with arena boosts and refresh for the entire duration of the boost. Unless you’re going for 80-90m, I don’t think it’s worth it (and whether you have enough 6* boosts) to go for 6* refreshes although it’s more efficient time wise.
    Lol why do you think DPX will go higher than Aegon?
    Nah I didn’t think so. But just saying “if” he decides to go for that high. Lol. I can’t phantom the mind of featured champ grinders. 😂