**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Deadpool Xforce featured 5* arena advice

I am a casual free to play player here. Highest arena streak 90 which I did at 2 years earlier for an og Cap in 4* basic. I do arena only to pick easy milestone from here and there.
Now what can be the probable required point to get 5* DpXf from arena?
I have 91 five star and eleven 6* and a handful of maxed out 4*? If I want to refresh what is more efficient way? I can use all my 5*s in featured arena in a single run. Seven 5/65 and 15 r4 probably.
Any insight and helpful advice is most welcome. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★

I am a casual free to play player here. Highest arena streak 90 which I did at 2 years earlier for an og Cap in 4* basic. I do arena only to pick easy milestone from here and there.
    I have 91 five star and eleven 6* and a handful of maxed out 4*? If I want to refresh what is more efficient way? I can use all my 5*s in featured arena in a single run. Seven 5/65 and 15 r4 probably.

If you’re going for refresh, boosting up your 5/65 with arena boosts and refresh for the entire duration of the boost. Unless you’re going for 80-90m, I don’t think it’s worth it (and whether you have enough 6* boosts) to go for 6* refreshes although it’s more efficient time wise.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    As an alternative strategy, just hit the milestones, and pray you don't get him...
  • Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Maybe go for 2k points you’ll probably get him
  • Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    But for real, pretty sure you have the roster to get him. Maybe just refresh your champs a couple times.
  • Options
    ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287

As an alternative strategy, just hit the milestones, and pray you don't get him...

I want him badly to pair with Nf, as I dont have 5/6* goldpool. 😋
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Mike192 said:

xNig said:

If you’re going for refresh, boosting up your 5/65 with arena boosts and refresh for the entire duration of the boost. Unless you’re going for 80-90m, I don’t think it’s worth it (and whether you have enough 6* boosts) to go for 6* refreshes although it’s more efficient time wise.
    Lol why do you think DPX will go higher than Aegon?
    Nah I didn’t think so. But just saying “if” he decides to go for that high. Lol. I can’t phantom the mind of featured champ grinders. 😂