**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Featured crystal or Basic

What would you take?

5* Featured crystal or Basic 39 votes

5* Featured
64%
buffajradqqedfyvrLilMaddogHTHammerbro_64JMORG1111MaxGamingNysseWozzy101ZipioPHJfinMidnite93UmbertoDelRioRU11011BonzodavidDnegrin6969Giodood_1King_Leo321SpideyFunkoDoctor_Strange19Mathgeek 25 votes
5*Basic
35%
Disbanded_pensPiviotAlex13369Anonymous346Gaurav_ChampX_Factor_AgentPřìņče01lowlevelplayerLucifer1810Ben_15455Prakhar_82_hbtygbty423_Stark154667Red_Guardian 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    5* Featured
    I just opened a featured and got hyperion so I am going to continue with those
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    5*Basic
    depends on your roster. Mine is tiny, under 20 5*s so I'm going basic. Since the new featured has dropped, I've pulled IMIW, stealthy, and squirrel girl.
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    dont go for any crystals save for the dual class ive saved up 20K and im still getting more
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    It's all about impact. Which of these crystals has the higher chance of making an impact on your roster?

E.G. If someone only has 10 or so 5* champs, then basic is their better choice. If they have many of the champs in the basic pool but not a good amount of the featured champs, it would be better if they went with the latter. Waiting for the dual basic crystal could also be better if they want a higher chance at their target class/es.
  • Options
    Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    The new featured is worth it, it’s got a solid chance of a good to great champ. If you get the Sigil then each one is only 11k shards. I would say go for it even if your roster is small because pulling Hyperion, Iceman or any of the other great champs in the current crystal is going to be way better odds than the basic.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    5* Featured
    There are really only 3-4 champs in the featured that aren’t solid additions to someone’s roster, so unless you already have a lot of them, it’s smarter to go for that regardless of how big your 5* roster is.
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    5* Featured
    Opened a featured today and got RG. (He was my second pick, I would've preferred Sorcerer Supreme a little bit more as I'm a little lacking on the mystics)
    The featured has a little bit of an edge for me, but maybe the dual class crystals could be better.