**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kill squads

Can we seriously get rid of the dang kill squads???????? I get them more than on a regular and it’s very very frustrating seeing and hearing others not get them with a team PI of roughly 13k. I’ve been keeping my PI team around 15,500 and higher with no issues for about a couple of weeks. Until now!! This is ****. Get rid of the kill squads so I can actually enjoy the game and do the arenas!!!

Comments

• C_Hype84C_Hype84 Posts: 41
    By the way that’s not a bad word if anyone is wondering. It’s a 4 letter word with c and a p at the end
    And I was on streak 30 something 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
    Crazy how fast a post gets pushed down the line😂🤣😂
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They mentioned getting rid of mitigating these in their arena part of the future roadmap, but for now just make sure you know what teams are 100% safe. I faced one yesterday around streak 120 but luckily managed to get through it, will make sure my teams are stronger
    Lvernon15 said:

They mentioned getting rid of mitigating these in their arena part of the future roadmap, but for now just make sure you know what teams are 100% safe. I faced one yesterday around streak 120 but luckily managed to get through it, will make sure my teams are stronger

I didn’t see anything as far as that being changed. For weeks never had any issues 15,500 PI or higher with no issues. And now all of a sudden they’re back well over 15,500. I hope what you’re saying is true.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    I ran some trying to see in last arena, and seemed to cutoff at about 13.5k for me.
    5* Feature Arena, NO synergies, NO suicide mastery.

I ran some trying to see in last arena, and seemed to cutoff at about 13.5k for me.
    5* Feature Arena, NO synergies, NO suicide mastery.

I run full suicides and if my PI is at or around 14k they trigger immediately. It feels like it’s designed differently for some instead of being on the same playing field🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    Think it's been shown that whatever it is seems to go off Base Prestige of champs, not the PI that you can see.
    So ppl with suicides versus no suicides will notice the cutoff is different from the other person's.
    FYI for others, different ppl just have to determine the appropriate team minimum, based on their Masteries, and not rely on guides others have laid out for Minimum Team Rating.

And since not every champ scales up the same amount due to Masteries, you might run into cases where using 3 champs that otherwise normally just meets your minimum, but happen to be 3 champs whose PI is increased MORE than others due to mastery, you might run into a problem

(also, do those 3 champs you showed have synergy, which would have also artificially inflated the team rating in that case too) ? Those 3 champs don’t seem to have much in common, but I'm not familiar with their synergies off-hand.

Think it's been shown that whatever it is seems to go off Base Prestige of champs, not the PI that you can see.
    So ppl with suicides versus no suicides will notice the cutoff is different from the other person's.
    FYI for others, different ppl just have to determine the appropriate team minimum, based on their Masteries, and not rely on guides others have laid out for Minimum Team Rating.

And since not every champ scales up the same amount due to Masteries, you might run into cases where using 3 champs that otherwise normally just meets your minimum, but happen to be 3 champs whose PI is increased MORE than others due to mastery, you might run into a problem

(also, do those 3 champs you showed have synergy, which would have also artificially inflated the team rating in that case too) ? Those 3 champs don’t seem to have much in common, but I'm not familiar with their synergies off-hand.

There are no synergies with that team. I usually just put a team together and run it as long as PI was well over 15,500. So I don’t know
    edited July 2020
    Why can’t they have different tiers instead of what they have now? Like base arenas off of prestige and it will give people a chance to get a new 5* instead of having to put up 40 million + points just for a chance. Once you’ve been playing for 2 months you’re already in veterans bracket which means they’ll never have a chance. Just my 2 cents
    Dang I thought it was a good idea. Guess it goes mute. Lol