JUST GOT UNCOLLECTED

To be honest I found the collector fought to be very quick for me. I found the spider Gwen before the collector on the path I took, to be more of an annoyance . I tied using stealthy with web foam but he got destroyed, and with breeze took her down with corvus who had 3 charges. I used corvus to take down the collector and the collector got blasted in 4-5 revives. In act 5, corvus hasn't helped me for even one fight because of the high health pools and I avoided him till I got to 5.2.6. Then I realised how much of a game changer he is with just even 2 charges, he took down everyone in less than 15 hits. Before this, I used stealthy for every bit of act 5 and I can easily say he's beyond god tier without a doubt. His crits destroyed everyone, but sadly he was useless for 5.2.6 , but he did help me clear the path to the collector with corvus. I also had a domino on my team who I only used once in the whole of 5.2.6, same goes with Hyperion but I used him twice. I only used my 5* warlock for the Hindu fight as he is bleed immune and has tanky health. Personally I think 5.2.6 can be managed with 4* 5/50 or 4/40. Masochism was the only hard bit of 5.2.
PS I AM VERY HAPPY I GOT UNCOLLECTED AS I HAVE BEEN GRINDING MY HEAD OFF FOR THIS...

Comments

• PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 316 ★★
    Yondu*
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Congrats mate and yeah don't sleep on my boy corvus he will also get you through the final ultron boss in act 5.
    Let's gooooooo!!
    PS he is a 4 star corvus by the way
  • Agent_22Agent_22 Posts: 107 ★★
    Congrats on Uncollected, Corvus will really help you for Act 5 completion.
  • PlinkoPlinko Posts: 147 ★★
    Congratulations! That's a big milestone! Next up is cavalier!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 6,949 ★★★★★
    Yeah, stealthy is a beast for act 5!
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 262 ★★
    Well done! Corvus is my favorite champ in the game. He will serve you well. Enjoy the title and the spoils!
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 1,845 ★★★★★
    Plinko said:

Congratulations! That's a big milestone! Next up is cavalier!

Maybe that's too far up the order for him. Keep in mind he just got uncollected
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 13,641 ★★★★★
    Way to go buddy!