**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Special Quests: Rocket's Scrapyard and Rocket's Workshop

2»

Comments

• Options
    while spending my scrap on one account using my phone,I was finishing up single clear of normal on my tablet with my other account,I thought I needed to hurry until I noticed in Rocket's Workshop that the timer said 1 day 12mins and I thought "Oh cool they are keeping the Workshop open for another day" However after the 12mins the shop was closed! So here sits every piece of scrap I was able to collect..No Way to spend it and no compensation either....If anyone has a screenshot of the Workshop's misleading timer PLEASE post it...I had big Dreams for this Scrap..If it wasn't for the Awesome opportunity This past month to gain Carbonium Cores and Stoney Cores I would never be able to afford Deep Wounds..I keep up with all the news and information on Events and had thought the Workshop Closed at 10am today, Due to the incorrect Timer in the Workshop I missed out on everything I worked so hard to get,I would not complain if I felt that this missed opportunity was a mistake made by myself by not staying informed on the time and date of an event ending,However in this instance The Workshop Timer was giving a different end date then what was posted on the forum and in-game mail...What was I supposed to do? Not believe the game data displayed? Thanks for listening and Please look into this and any other reports of the Workshop saying we had a extra day,Thank You,
    Maniac
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    I do know that when you are inside the Workshop quest, the timer shows longer than on the outside, which I believe is due to an 8 hour+ time extension on active quests that aren't rifts/gold realms. Works on cat quests as well, they reset at 12am PST, but you can enter Tuesday's Skill cat quest at 11pm, and finish it at 6am the next morning with no problem, but it will be gone after you leave.
  • Options
    Aj51Aj51 Posts: 1
    Banks