**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Guys I am confused which one would be worth buying

Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★

Guys I am confused which one would be worth buying 38 votes

Unit bundle
26%
Anonymous346TheHeroDeservedRookiieDisgruntled_User_123Mike439TP33MasterpuffOmedennlowlevelplayerTheMailmann 10 votes
Phones
73%
winterthurSw0rdMasterHammerbro_64RoOOtsPanchulon21TheHoodedDormammuScopeotoe987Legendboy2411Aleorshivam1Dr_Z01dbergStevieManWonderEtjamaKRANꓘThicco_ModeBonzodavidDnegrin6969Pdogg614StellanDoctor_Strange19 28 votes

Comments

• Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Phones
    Almost phone and bundle cost same...
    Phones
    This post is for fun don't take this seriously
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Unit bundle
    Yeah but those are pretty low quality phones. I’d say units if you want but if you want to waste your money on a phone that will last 2 days then sure be my guest.
    edited July 2020
    Phones
    TP33 said:

Yeah but those are pretty low quality phones. I’d say units if you want but if you want to waste your money on a phone that will last 2 days then sure be my guest.

Hahah...Indian middle class student budget...
    Phones
    I was thinking about viatnam guys should they compare this with bike or other home appliances like fridge and air conditioner..
    edited July 2020
    Phones
    TP33 said:

Yeah bro my first and present phone is redmi note 3 cost 12k Indian rupee and i am using that phone from last 5 years...so cheeper phones also survives lol...
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Unit bundle
    The unit deal is of such great value. How dare you compare such a great offer with a meagre 18% off a lifeless device?
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Mercury79 said:

I was thinking about viatnam guys should they compare this with bike or other home appliances like fridge and air conditioner..

Hmmmm... I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say, and I'm not quite sure I want to know what you were trying to say.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,745 ★★★★★
    Unit bundle
    Oh dear. I meant to click on phones.
    A phone is an asset. A unit bundle won't give you the same value as a phone. Especially since it's not the 4th of July or Cyber weekend.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Unit bundle
    always buy units
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,721 ★★★★★
    Phones
    You are another step towards having 2 separate great account.