**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need to confirm this

there are plenty of wars in a season and as kabam says that u have to play minimum 5 wars in season to claim ur season rewards
So i need to ask this that if i has 16 members in a clan and i run one bg in first phase i let first 10 players to join war and play for 5 wars and after 5 wars i change 6 players to the remaining players in ally and they do there 5 wars as well so everyone should get the rewards is that possible and im understanding correctly or there is a change in it and also only 5 wars done for rewards or we need to do one more for safety..? Any official can confirm this would be a help

Comments

• As long as an individual has done 5 wars and does not leave the alliance until after rewards or leaves and joins another alliance or rejoins withing the period where they can still get 5 wars done, then they will get rewards.
  • Omair66Omair66 Posts: 64
    I think same just wanted to be confirmed so my other 6 players will get rewards as well thanks for the confirmation
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    They just can't leave after playing 5 wars.