**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting event

2»

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

Neotwism said:

Neotwism said:

Navieen said:

Basically I’m pretty sure an old reigning alliance that is no more called ‘MMXIV’ payed off someone in an alliance called ASGRD to tell them their gifting score. MMXIV then got below average accounts that apparently were arena/unit bots and eventually beat their score. ASGRD was the second best alliance at the time and eventually came second to MMXIV. Very shady indeed 🤨

honestly if someone told me they would give me 5K USD to tell them a score in a mobile game, I would do it in a heartbeat
    Well, at least your telling your alliance ahead of time u can't be trusted.
    be honest. If someone offered you a whole bunch of money for almost nothing, you would do it too
    I wouldn't betray my friends trust for money. True friends are hard to find. You can always get more money if u want it bad enough.
    It’s a game bro it’s not like you actually know any of them in real life and they’re actually your friends. Grow up dude this is the real world.
    Ummmmmmmm.......hate to burst your bubble there buddy. Have you not ever heard of meetups and comic con at the very least? There are tons of people that know each other in real life. There's a few in my alliance who are all friends outside of the game and actually see each other outside the game.

Git gud bruh.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Neotwism said:

Neotwism said:

Navieen said:

Basically I’m pretty sure an old reigning alliance that is no more called ‘MMXIV’ payed off someone in an alliance called ASGRD to tell them their gifting score. MMXIV then got below average accounts that apparently were arena/unit bots and eventually beat their score. ASGRD was the second best alliance at the time and eventually came second to MMXIV. Very shady indeed 🤨

honestly if someone told me they would give me 5K USD to tell them a score in a mobile game, I would do it in a heartbeat
    be honest. If someone offered you a whole bunch of money for almost nothing, you would do it too
    I wouldn't betray my friends trust for money. True friends are hard to find. You can always get more money if u want it bad enough.
    It’s a game bro it’s not like you actually know any of them in real life and they’re actually your friends. Grow up dude this is the real world.
    Ummmmmmmm.......hate to burst your bubble there buddy. Have you not ever heard of meetups and comic con at the very least? There are tons of people that know each other in real life. There's a few in my alliance who are all friends outside of the game and actually see each other outside the game.

Git gud bruh.
    yeah, but I bet you that everyone in ASGRD is kind of an a-hole. A bunch of little kids with daddys money or middle aged guys with money to burn.

Neotwism said:

Neotwism said:

Navieen said:

Git gud bruh.
    yeah, but I bet you that everyone in ASGRD is kind of an a-hole. A bunch of little kids with daddys money or middle aged guys with money to burn.
    I can only speak about a few of them but can verify the leader is a chocolate starfish and super shady. Not a fan of COWhale either if that's actually him still playing.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Why are we talking about a Christmas event in JULY?

Neotwism said:

Neotwism said:

Navieen said:

Git gud bruh.
    I can only speak about a few of them but can verify the leader is a chocolate starfish and super shady. Not a fan of COWhale either if that's actually him still playing.
    you know the all father personally?
  • MBoguszMBogusz Posts: 98 ★★
    What level did you need to be to participate?

Neotwism said:

Neotwism said:

Navieen said:

Git gud bruh.
    Personally no. But my interactions with him have solidified in my opinion that he's an absolute chocolate starfish. I imagine he has small man syndrome in real life as well.

Neotwism said:

Neotwism said:

Navieen said:

Git gud bruh.
    Personally no. But my interactions with him have solidified in my opinion that he's an absolute chocolate starfish. I imagine he has small man syndrome in real life as well.
    sorry for being very nosy, but what "interactions" have you had with him? Like on twitter? or in game

Neotwism said:

Neotwism said:

Navieen said:

Git gud bruh.
    sorry for being very nosy, but what "interactions" have you had with him? Like on twitter? or in game
    Both Twitter and in game. When he was showboating his "boycott", I called him out and he responded. And then last season, we matched with theirs during the "boycott" where supposedly they weren't logging in or playing. Though I guess that meant they were placing their R3 6*'s on defense but weren't trying. We won and all but some of them fought and used items.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Neotwism said:

Neotwism said:

Navieen said:

Git gud bruh.
    Ive never heard of the term "chocolate starfish", so I googled it, and I'm not disappointed

Neotwism said:

Neotwism said:

Navieen said:

Git gud bruh.
    Ive never heard of the term "chocolate starfish", so I googled it, and I'm not disappointed
    Lol. When that album dropped I was very confused.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

Arsoz said:

Neotwism said:

Neotwism said:

Navieen said:

But its free money for no effort why wouldnt you do it
    Would you cheat on your spouse? Im sure they would understand since its just free sex. Some ppl have morals and wouldnt go against them for cash.
    bruh id be lucky to have a spouse to cheat on.

not that I would, that’s morally wrong (looking at you, Hamilton) but like at yall have people to cheat on.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Neotwism said:

Arsoz said:

Neotwism said:

Neotwism said:

Navieen said:

But its free money for no effort why wouldnt you do it
    Would you cheat on your spouse? Im sure they would understand since its just free sex. Some ppl have morals and wouldnt go against them for cash.
    bruh id be lucky to have a spouse to cheat on.

not that I would, that’s morally wrong (looking at you, Hamilton) but like at yall have people to cheat on.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Neotwism said:

Neotwism said:

Navieen said:

Git gud bruh.
    Neat
    Aayush19 said:

Wow. Kabams never gonna do gifting thingy again after this thread. But do i care? No. Lol.

you think they care?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Neotwism said:

Neotwism said:

Navieen said:

Git gud bruh.
    Pretty sure it's not.