**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mix Master /Korg question

StarzStarz Posts: 153
I'm trying to figure out what I'm missing. I was Quaking Korg on the mix master node in war. All good but I accidently dropped one to many heavies taking him to L1. (He was more aggressive than usual and it threw off my timing). As a precaution I used a indestructible boost prior to going in. I missed the dex on the L1 but figured the boost would take care of it but it freaking leveled me! I'm trying to figure out why the boost didnt work. Any suggestions would help

Comments

• Options
    I can Quake it no problem. I have before lol with Korg before too. I'm not sure what happened
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    What if you were to electro cheese that node? You could build up to a ton of prowess and then eat the hits of an L2, reflect damage and you’re all good. Ofc you could take out the aggression fury fights whilst you’re at it.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

What if you were to electro cheese that node? You could build up to a ton of prowess and then eat the hits of an L2, reflect damage and you’re all good. Ofc you could take out the aggression fury fights whilst you’re at it.

Won't work. It's based on damage dealt
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

TP33 said:

It works on aggro fury
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

TP33 said:

It works on aggro fury
    Hm, thought it had already been fixed by this point
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

TP33 said:

It works on aggro fury
    Why would it be fixed? You need to fill two slots of relatively meh champs, one of which is sitting at 1 health. Completely impractical for AW, less so in quests though.
  • Options

Lvernon15 said:

TP33 said:

It works on aggro fury
    I wasn’t even aware they confirmed it was a bug, there are other cases where damage registers even if it isn’t dealt, for example if I fight red hulk using km and block an attack with my indestructible charges up I still take heat charge damage despite the hit not actually doing damage
  • Options

Lvernon15 said:

TP33 said:

It works on aggro fury
    Why would it be fixed? You need to fill two slots of relatively meh champs, one of which is sitting at 1 health. Completely impractical for AW, less so in quests though.
    I mean, the bug being fixed. I wouldn't do that for AW personally, but perhaps on some quests that would allow me to do so
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

TP33 said:

It works on aggro fury
    I mean, the bug being fixed. I wouldn't do that for AW personally, but perhaps on some quests that would allow me to do so
    In AW u culd do it but why waste 2 spots and Put you alliance in a bad spot for the rest of war to
  • Options
    Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
    Iron Man Infinity War could actually work great for a Korg/Mix Master. Just MLLLL combo and play like normal
  • Options

Iron Man Infinity War could actually work great for a Korg/Mix Master. Just MLLLL combo and play like normal

The 3rd light isn’t repulsor so you’d have to do mll, it’s easier to just bring someone who counters korg and do mlm or lmlm like omega or havok
  • Options
    Aburaees said:

Starz said:

I'm trying to figure out what I'm missing. I was Quaking Korg on the mix master node in war. All good but I accidently dropped one to many heavies taking him to L1. (He was more aggressive than usual and it threw off my timing). As a precaution I used a indestructible boost prior to going in. I missed the dex on the L1 but figured the boost would take care of it but it freaking leveled me! I'm trying to figure out why the boost didnt work. Any suggestions would help

Korg’s SP1 has 4 hits, so did his first 3 hits spend your boost and his last hit took all your health due to a large build up of prowess?

Late response but no. It was the first three hits that nailed me
  • Options
    Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

The 3rd light isn’t repulsor so you’d have to do mll, it’s easier to just bring someone who counters korg and do mlm or lmlm like omega or havok
    I used Iron Man Infinity War each time for the Mix Master Moon Knight boas in Variant 4.2.2 and I just played with a MLLLL combo and he never evaded me using mix master (just his regular abilities)

• Options
    Ive found doom to be really good for that mix master korg. Keep throwing L1s to keep prowess charges low as well.