**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

New concept?

I would really love if you could trade characters with other people, for example, the character I want the most right now is doom and my friend has him so if we both wanted to, we could trade characters like, if he really wanted stealth suit Spider-Man then we would be able to trade. Another interesting idea that you could implement is a character market, where you could list characters that you have no use for and set like a currency that you need like, units and people could bid for or straight up buy them for a certain price, I feel like that is a great way to make different champions more available.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,927 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Please no.
    Too exploitable. Whales would benefit too much
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,896 ★★★★★
    I like that you called this a ‘New Concept’. Seen it suggested so many times over the years. It’s not happening. It shouldn’t happen
  • Thank you for the suggestion! Thought it may seem like a neat idea, it's not something we plan to implement into The Contest!
This discussion has been closed.