**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Doom and Stubborn AW Global

MSpawnMSpawn Posts: 102
Is it me or does the combo of Doom’s ability mixed with the Stubborn global feel like an item suck? Not fun at all!!! Wonder if the game devs realize this isn’t skill based? Punishing the evade or dodge is mechanic is basically a handicap match! If it’s passive and we can’t get rid of it, wouldn’t it be more fair to make it a “chance” to proc instead of guaranteed? Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Not skill based? Wow
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Use ghost leav the incinerate link op and se him melted thanks me later
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Not skill based? Wow

you cant understand where he comes from? Evade l1 then parry/take block damage gives it a chance to shock. Unless we are playing different games, doom usually immediately heavies.
    Shut his aura off. Plus there are other ways to take that fight down as well
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Not skill based? Wow

you cant understand where he comes from? Evade l1 then parry/take block damage gives it a chance to shock. Unless we are playing different games, doom usually immediately heavies.
    Let's all be happy that Doom isn't a control champ...
  • Options
    MSpawnMSpawn Posts: 102

Not skill based? Wow

Lol right!
  • Options
    FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★

Not skill based? Wow

Most champs don't crit often against him though due to his crit resistance
  • Options
    Mart83Mart83 Posts: 21
    Yep doom and nick fury with stubborn on certain nodes are close to impossible to one shot, it’s like fighting doom when siphon first got buffed again
  • Options
    Mart83 said:

Yep doom and nick fury with stubborn on certain nodes are close to impossible to one shot, it’s like fighting doom when siphon first got buffed again

I’m Agerd with nick is really hard but doom one a boss now is really not that bad if u hav a ghost user
  • Options
    Mart83 said:

What nodes is nick hard on? He wasn’t bad on 23 or 25, haven’t taken him anywhere else I don’t think
  • Options

Mart83 said:

What nodes is nick hard on? He wasn’t bad on 23 or 25, haven’t taken him anywhere else I don’t think
    Heavy hitter he can be a pain but can be played arund with intersup. More
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I don’t love Doom’s interaction with this node. Evade the unblockable sp1, now he has to hit your block. This is fine enough when he’s not stun immune, but on the boss node you can’t parry and so you end up eating a few blocked hits and Doom has a lot of block penetration. He is also likely to shock you while you’re blocking him and then slap you right across the face. It’s just not fun to be in a spot where you have to intercept him as your only means of doing damage, but he’s indestructible most of the time you would go for it.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Mart83 said:

He’s annoyingly on kinetic transference and footloose, also gets some kills on the first node of path 6 section 2
  • Options
    JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158
    Gamer said:

How do you deal with the indestructible? He gains one when he misses, so you'll need to get hit or block to do any damage.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Love you rite no

well someone's drunk....
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Mart83 said:

He’s annoyingly on kinetic transference and footloose, also gets some kills on the first node of path 6 section 2
    ya that's 25, i did that one once, it wasn't bad
  • Options
    JMORG1111 said:

Gamer said:

How do you deal with the indestructible? He gains one when he misses, so you'll need to get hit or block to do any damage.
    Yes one blok hit and all this incinerate node op means hit pretty much dead after 1 sp2. The node don’t giv infinity Instructables can only stake to 1 so not really that bad aks dreaming one in 4 loki take that node
  • Options
    Gamer said:

JMORG1111 said:

Gamer said:

Yes one blok hit and all this incinerate node op means hit pretty much dead after 1 sp2. The node don’t giv infinity Instructables can only stake to 1 so not really that bad aks dreaming one in 4 loki take that node
    I don't take doom bosses, pandamanpete takes it for us with ghost
  • Options
    Mcord117 said:

the fight I have come across that is awful is Thing with stuborn on the reflective stun node. Anyone with suggestions for that fight? I guess human torch could work cause the incinerate turns the reflective stun off

Wouldn't Nick Fury work fine for it. That's who I used for thing on encroaching stun
  • Options

Gamer said:

JMORG1111 said:

Gamer said:

I don't take doom bosses, pandamanpete takes it for us with ghost
    Ikow that’s why I’m said you ikow more of that’s story
  • Options

Mcord117 said:

the fight I have come across that is awful is Thing with stuborn on the reflective stun node. Anyone with suggestions for that fight? I guess human torch could work cause the incinerate turns the reflective stun off

Wouldn't Nick Fury work fine for it. That's who I used for thing on encroaching stun
    omega
  • Options

Mcord117 said:

omega
    Yeah pretty sure that's who they sent in our BG as well last war for the reflective stun fight. I just never think about him personally since I never use him
  • Options
    Mcord117 said:

Mcord117 said:

only in second phase for stun immunity but yeah, I can see getting him into a cycle of sp as long as you can evade them without triggering dext otherwise you will chip down
    You have his whole first life you can take chip damage freely. His specials and heavy can be evaded without triggering dex most times as well. Omega like mentioned is probably the better option but I'd be surprised if Nick couldn't handle it as well especially with a 5min timer now