**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena tab missing [Merged Thread]

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    PsycroptixPsycroptix Posts: 21
    Where is arena? I had made 1.9M last time still I didn’t get nova. I ll do 2.5M but arena is missing.. and we had scheduled maintenance, and now server is down for emergency maintenance. How we even play happily?
  • Options
    GaraguaGaragua Posts: 5
    Yesterday July 21 at evening I could not play arenas what happen there Kabam. Now they are way ahead in time
  • Options
    Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★

A fix has been pushed for this issue. Some of you will see it appear quicker than others, but we should see them soon!

Once again, thank you all for your patience as we worked to identify and resolve this issue, and we're sorry that this happened today.

Soon meaning what ? After the maintenance ? Or in the evening ? It doesn't mean anything because we have no idea as to when exactly the fix will be live !

No we aren't patient, we are FORCED to wait, that's not the same thing. You did not identify this issue, WE (the players) did it for you.
    Oh and sorry doesn't cut it. We want and deserve compensation !
    oh so you read through the games code and worked out what was causing the issue and wrote a patch to fix it?

just chill there are more important things in life than crying over a video game.
  • Options
    CurtisisGod1971CurtisisGod1971 Posts: 76
    I’ve been trying to complete the t4b arena but between the disappearing arenas and, now a second maintenance, I won’t finish. A little frustrating. I’m glad y’all are working on it though.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    CurtisisGod1971CurtisisGod1971 Posts: 76
    Thanks for the update
  • Options
    Space_gooSpace_goo Posts: 127

I’ve been trying to complete the t4b arena but between the disappearing arenas and, now a second maintenance, I won’t finish. A little frustrating. I’m glad y’all are working on it though.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra

just finished. who knows when the t4b arena might crater