**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally Became CAVALIER!!

chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
Guys finally i became cavalier like an hour ago
I am really happy.
I almost used almost 600 units, boosts, and potions, revives. It literally cost me all my potions and revives that i had .
Thanks to my 5* rank 5 domino. She really helped in lots of fight and then thanks to my rank 4 venom . He's my top tier champ. I used Domino, venom, cable, sentinel and 6* manthing in all the quest

In Quest 1 i used domino for sabretooth and used like 2 revives and done
Quest 2 really took many resources that ultron was a pain. I used domino . Almost had to revive after every 10% health down .
Quest 3 and quest 4 was really easy, didn't had to use any revives and potions
Quest 5 was fine , i used my sentinel for crossbones and used two revives to beat him , wasn't really hard to beat him imo.
Quest 6 , i did sentinel vs sentinel , used few revives there . But completed

I did 4 quest yesterday and 2 quest today
It was fun , i didn't imagined that I'll completing them and become cavalier.
I am lierally happy.

Comments

• Options

Way to go! What’d you get from the cavs?

I got cav title and daily crystal upgrade and now i am 1k shards away from my 2nd 6*. I hope i get something useful
  • Options

Nice work!

Thankui
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

I am really happy.
    I almost used almost 600 units, boosts, and potions, revives. It literally cost me all my potions and revives that i had .

That's actually not bad. Good work on Cavalier.

Thanku so much
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 465 ★★★
    good job man. i am stuck at last stage. Dont have appropriate champs for sentinel so waiting to r4 colossus and then proceed.
  • Options
    JinøraJinøra Posts: 94
    Great job!!
    I'm looking to get Cavalier soon as well
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Nice, do you gladiator hulk
  • Options
    CreatorZukoCreatorZuko Posts: 70 ★★
    Congrats! I got Cavalier about a week ago myself actually, had to grind arena for the last 40% revive to beat Sentinel haha.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,311 ★★★★
    Congratulations on getting 'Cavalier' title..
    good luck on cavalier crystal.. hope you pull some 6* too.

I became cavalier in 2020.. maybe March.. i got lucky and got following 6* Taskmaster, Psylocke, Mordo, Colossus, Psylocke, Dormammu, Bishop, Green Goblin, and Venom the Duck..
  • Options
    Congrats OP! Keep that momentum goin!
  • Options
    MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Iryse said:

good job man. i am stuck at last stage. Dont have appropriate champs for sentinel so waiting to r4 colossus and then proceed.

Sentinel not that bad. Once you pass the long fisticuffs it’s just a huge health pool stun immune sentinel... anyone who can deal damage without crits can drop him. Don’t even worry ab his analysis charges. All they really do is lower ya crit chance. Work around that and u good. Good luck

• Options
    Thanku so much all, it means alot
  • Options
    psp742 said:

Congratulations on getting 'Cavalier' title..
    good luck on cavalier crystal.. hope you pull some 6* too.

I became cavalier in 2020.. maybe March.. i got lucky and got following 6* Taskmaster, Psylocke, Mordo, Colossus, Psylocke, Dormammu, Bishop, Green Goblin, and Venom the Duck..

I hope so, thanks
  • Options

Congrats OP! Keep that momentum goin!

Thanku , i will
  • Options

Congrats! I got Cavalier about a week ago myself actually, had to grind arena for the last 40% revive to beat Sentinel haha.

I used my sentinel and venom for him
  • Options

Congrats! You'll see a huge difference in how fast you progress now, especially with the upcoming difficulty. Id say be prepared for it to be challenging, but with your unit spend I wouldn't be surprised if you did reasonably well in it!

Well done mate

Oh thanku for that mate
  • Options

Nice, do you gladiator hulk

No, u can read what champs i used in it
  • Options
    Iryse said:

If you have venom or stark spidy . U can beat him
  • Options
    Jinøra said:

Great job!!
    I'm looking to get Cavalier soon as well

Good luck mate
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    You got cavalier during this crazy downtime fiesta?

Doubly well done, then!
  • Options

How did you manage to do it with all this emergency maintenance every 1 hour?

U can read my blog, i did 4 quests yesterday when maintenance wasn't happening that much and last 2 quests i did today and complete it like in an hour
  • Options

You got cavalier during this crazy downtime fiesta?

Doubly well done, then!

Haha thanku mate, i guess my timing was good nothing happened anything between that time lol
  • Options
    ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287

I am really happy.
    Thanks to my 5* rank 5 domino. She really helped in lots of fight and then thanks to my rank 4 venom . He's my top tier champ. I used Domino, venom, cable, sentinel and 6* manthing in all the quest

Quest 2 really took many resources that ultron was a pain. I used domino . Almost had to revive after every 10% health down .
    Quest 5 was fine , i used my sentinel for crossbones and used two revives to beat him , wasn't really hard to beat him imo.

I am lierally happy.

Now your account will progress in leaps and bounds if you do AQ with a decent alliance. The confidence you get is the most valuable thing imho. Congratulation.
  • Options

I am really happy.

I am lierally happy.

Now your account will progress in leaps and bounds if you do AQ with a decent alliance. The confidence you get is the most valuable thing imho. Congratulation.
    Yes i am in a decent alliance now, who make 100 mil points in aq. I hope i progress faster now
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Iryse said:

Honestly speaking, every champion can do that fight, it will take some time though but that's it :)
    So free up 1 hour and go for it!
  • Options
    Omedenn said:

Iryse said:

Honestly speaking, every champion can do that fight, it will take some time though but that's it :)
    So free up 1 hour and go for it!
    Right