**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dear Kabam

Below will be a pic from last year when Seatin showed his compensation package on YouTube. Given the fact that we have had multiple emergency maintenance throughout these last few days the compensation package should be about the same or double the item in last years package. I know it would most likely be progression based which is fine. I know that y’all are busy trying to fix the issue but this hurts every alliance over each part of the world and some of us live in the U.S.A and work the midnight shift so we are up when people that aren’t from the U.S.A are up and moving in AQ or AW or in other aspects of the game. When the emergency maintenance started this time I was in the arena and I won all three fight but because of the emergency maintenance I am going to lose a perfect series in the arena.

Comments

• Options
    I remember that package. That got me to my next 6*
  • Options
    WestCoastPartyWestCoastParty Posts: 22
    I would prefer t5b. A lot of t5b.... ranking 6s is priority now
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    2500 6*, 2 5* crystals, and keep other things I think would be a good compensation. It takes into account being 8 months later and having repeated maintenance across the week
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Just like how cyber monday and july 4 deals get better and better as time goes, so should the condensation