**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Magik on Recovery Node Ineffective?

There is a debate amungst my alliance whether or not Magik should be on a "recovery" node.

I have stated that the recovery node is purposed for champs who "regenerate" such as wolverine or "overload" such as Iron Man or Ultron.

Because champs like Guillotine and Magik performs a different buff and is more of a "life steal" than a recovery, I do not believe this node is designed for them.

Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    It works. An alliance member of mine noticed it in the last AW
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,139 ★★★★★
    Yeah Magik. Works ther to.
  • Very good! Thanks for your comments.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    There is a debate amungst my alliance whether or not Magik should be on a "recovery" node.

I have stated that the recovery node is purposed for champs who "regenerate" such as wolverine or "overload" such as Iron Man or Ultron.

Because champs like Guillotine and Magik performs a different buff and is more of a "life steal" than a recovery, I do not believe this node is designed for them.

Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks
    Yeah I fought her on that same node and she was a pain in 3 limbos she almost completely healed herself. It was actually one of the harder fights I had in aw. I was surprised myself
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Magik works. It's probably even better to put her there than on an enhanced ability node. The heal she gets is insane.
  • A thought on magik, if she is healing too much during limbo don't attack her. No damage on her no need to heal. On a different note if u have willpower place those champs, willpower heals good as well.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    I've been putting Green Goblin on one of the recovery nodes. While he's under Madness he heals a really really good amount back from basic attacks.
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    I've been putting Green Goblin on one of the recovery nodes. While he's under Madness he heals a really really good amount back from basic attacks.
    Exactly, healing 120% of the damage taken, basically without a heal blocker you can't pass him