Options

Magik on Recovery Node Ineffective?

There is a debate amungst my alliance whether or not Magik should be on a "recovery" node.

I have stated that the recovery node is purposed for champs who "regenerate" such as wolverine or "overload" such as Iron Man or Ultron.

Because champs like Guillotine and Magik performs a different buff and is more of a "life steal" than a recovery, I do not believe this node is designed for them.

Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,767 ★★★★★
    It works. An alliance member of mine noticed it in the last AW
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,226 ★★★★★
    Yeah Magik. Works ther to.
  • Options
    Very good! Thanks for your comments.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    There is a debate amungst my alliance whether or not Magik should be on a "recovery" node.

I have stated that the recovery node is purposed for champs who "regenerate" such as wolverine or "overload" such as Iron Man or Ultron.

Because champs like Guillotine and Magik performs a different buff and is more of a "life steal" than a recovery, I do not believe this node is designed for them.

Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks
    Yeah I fought her on that same node and she was a pain in 3 limbos she almost completely healed herself. It was actually one of the harder fights I had in aw. I was surprised myself
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Magik works. It's probably even better to put her there than on an enhanced ability node. The heal she gets is insane.
  • Options
    A thought on magik, if she is healing too much during limbo don't attack her. No damage on her no need to heal. On a different note if u have willpower place those champs, willpower heals good as well.
  • Options
    UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    I've been putting Green Goblin on one of the recovery nodes. While he's under Madness he heals a really really good amount back from basic attacks.
  • Options
    TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    I've been putting Green Goblin on one of the recovery nodes. While he's under Madness he heals a really really good amount back from basic attacks.
    Exactly, healing 120% of the damage taken, basically without a heal blocker you can't pass him