**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6th War of Alliance War Season 19 is cancelled. Eligibility requiremen

RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
i will miss out on AW rewards now because my previous alliance folded because of your changes Kabam and only have 2 wars with my current alliance.

Unacceptable!

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    There are 5 wars still to go in the season lol, not 2
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    U only need 4 now
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Gamer said:

U only need 4 now

Reading is hard for some folks
  • Options
    RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    If it is cancelled and there are no more wars this season you won't be able to get any additional wars with your current alliance

UPDATED July 23 11:10 AM PDT: 6th War of Alliance War Season 19 is cancelled. Eligibility requirements for Season Rewards reduced to 4 wars.
  • Options
    SWGOH_MosDefSWGOH_MosDef Posts: 145
    @Kabam Miike believe it's war number 7 you cancelled, not 6, we've already had 6 wars this season and it was the 7th that was about to begin attack phase
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

Gamer said:

U only need 4 now

Reading is hard for some folks
    Sorry read u wrong at first
  • Options
    SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★

@Kabam Miike believe it's war number 7 you cancelled, not 6, we've already had 6 wars this season and it was the 7th that was about to begin attack phase

Was about to write the same thing....
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    You already have 2 wars with your current ally and 5 wars remaining. Even if the whole week until next Wednesday has no wars, there will be 3 more left, making you able to claim season rewards. Don’t rush to moan mate 🙂
  • Options
    ZachAttack06ZachAttack06 Posts: 74
    This is our 7th war. 6th one ended Tuesday.
  • Options

My bad! Fixed it. Thanks for pointing that out!
  • Options
    Jmille85Jmille85 Posts: 101
    Rotelly said:

If it is cancelled and there are no more wars this season you won't be able to get any additional wars with your current alliance

UPDATED July 23 11:10 AM PDT: 6th War of Alliance War Season 19 is cancelled. Eligibility requirements for Season Rewards reduced to 4 wars.

The season was not cancelled just the 7th war of the season which means there are still 5 more left and you only need 4 to qualify for rewards.
  • Options
    brandinhobrandinho Posts: 36
    I think the eligibility should be 3 wars not 4.

In a 12 season war you need only 5 to be eligible so for a 6 season war it should be 2.5 however as you can’t have half a war so it should be 3 wars.

4 wars would make sense if you needed 8 wars for a normal season but you don’t
  • Options
    angelocrtzangelocrtz Posts: 100
    Deciding to change alliances thinking, I have plenty of time to get 5 wars in should be fine no biggie. Yet kabam comes in cancels AW season 2 wars in new alliance, it does suck knowing I will be missing out on AW rewards hey but it is what it is and at the end of the day its just a game I will continue to enjoy playing.