Options

6th War of Alliance War Season 19 is cancelled. Eligibility requiremen

RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
i will miss out on AW rewards now because my previous alliance folded because of your changes Kabam and only have 2 wars with my current alliance.

Unacceptable!

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    There are 5 wars still to go in the season lol, not 2
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,256 ★★★★★
    U only need 4 now
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Gamer said:

U only need 4 now

Reading is hard for some folks
  • Options
    RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    If it is cancelled and there are no more wars this season you won't be able to get any additional wars with your current alliance

UPDATED July 23 11:10 AM PDT: 6th War of Alliance War Season 19 is cancelled. Eligibility requirements for Season Rewards reduced to 4 wars.
  • Options
    SWGOH_MosDefSWGOH_MosDef Posts: 145
    @Kabam Miike believe it's war number 7 you cancelled, not 6, we've already had 6 wars this season and it was the 7th that was about to begin attack phase
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,256 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

Gamer said:

U only need 4 now

Reading is hard for some folks
    Sorry read u wrong at first
  • Options
    SnurrisSnurris Posts: 429 ★★★

@Kabam Miike believe it's war number 7 you cancelled, not 6, we've already had 6 wars this season and it was the 7th that was about to begin attack phase

Was about to write the same thing....
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    You already have 2 wars with your current ally and 5 wars remaining. Even if the whole week until next Wednesday has no wars, there will be 3 more left, making you able to claim season rewards. Don’t rush to moan mate 🙂
  • Options
    ZachAttack06ZachAttack06 Posts: 74
    This is our 7th war. 6th one ended Tuesday.
  • Options

My bad! Fixed it. Thanks for pointing that out!
  • Options
    Jmille85Jmille85 Posts: 101
    Rotelly said:

If it is cancelled and there are no more wars this season you won't be able to get any additional wars with your current alliance

UPDATED July 23 11:10 AM PDT: 6th War of Alliance War Season 19 is cancelled. Eligibility requirements for Season Rewards reduced to 4 wars.

The season was not cancelled just the 7th war of the season which means there are still 5 more left and you only need 4 to qualify for rewards.
  • Options
    brandinhobrandinho Posts: 36
    I think the eligibility should be 3 wars not 4.

In a 12 season war you need only 5 to be eligible so for a 6 season war it should be 2.5 however as you can’t have half a war so it should be 3 wars.

4 wars would make sense if you needed 8 wars for a normal season but you don’t
  • Options
    angelocrtzangelocrtz Posts: 100
    Deciding to change alliances thinking, I have plenty of time to get 5 wars in should be fine no biggie. Yet kabam comes in cancels AW season 2 wars in new alliance, it does suck knowing I will be missing out on AW rewards hey but it is what it is and at the end of the day its just a game I will continue to enjoy playing.