**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why not cancel AQ at this point?

Genuine question, not bashing here....With everything currently so unstable, why is the current war postponed but current AQ will continue? AQ easily takes more time than a war, so more time relying on working servers.

I know my alliance has suffered as a result of the issues, as have numerous others...why not just shut it down with AW until servers are stable and just re-issue an alliances most recent AQ rewards?

Comments

• Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

Genuine question, not bashing here....With everything currently so unstable, why is the current war postponed but current AQ will continue? AQ easily takes more time than a war, so more time relying on working servers.

I know my alliance has suffered as a result of the issues, as have numerous others...why not just shut it down with AW until servers are stable and just re-issue an alliances most recent AQ rewards?

Because then people would be complaining about not having anything to do. And wanting compensation for that too
    There are still plenty of other game modes that we wouldn't be punished in if the game drops mid-fight like we are when it happens in AQ. I've had to use a bunch of items on Map 7 this week specifically because of that very issue.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

Because as it sits, AQ is running fine. Many people didn't get matched this past war.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

We have no War, no Events, and no Arena. I want AQ. Lol.

I kinda feel like the majority would rather have nothing, and a break, than just AQ, and an unfair playing field due to instability.
    How is it unfair? Energy comes every 30 minutes, and we have more in total??
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    I’m need the glory for future wars so definitely need the AQ to stil be one
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    I think they should give us full rewards depending on what map we did yesterday and going forward until everything is repaired because my strongest battle group got completely screwed by the numerous emergency maintenances and can't complete the map because they were forced to go through too many items
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★

I think they should give us full rewards depending on what map we did yesterday and going forward until everything is repaired because my strongest battle group got completely screwed by the numerous emergency maintenances and can't complete the map because they were forced to go through too many items

I really hope Kabam considers these issues when deciding on compensation 🙏
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    I’m hav ben very lucky to finish my part not because of the isuse but because I’m hit the right time to be online it will understand offer different story
  • Options
    bradshaw1984bradshaw1984 Posts: 50

Because as it sits, AQ is running fine. Many people didn't get matched this past war.
    as it sits the whole game is running fine, but it wont stay that way and they've acknowledged that...getting booted mid fight, not being able to get in based around your normal schedule, and on and on...30 minute timers but they only go so far.
  • Options
    bradshaw1984bradshaw1984 Posts: 50

We have no War, no Events, and no Arena. I want AQ. Lol.

I kinda feel like the majority would rather have nothing, and a break, than just AQ, and an unfair playing field due to instability.
    i mean, its pretty clear why, if you can't see that i dunno what to tell ya.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I don't agree with it but being dropped during a fight and forced to use items affects 1 person and not the entire alliance. So kabam won't treat it with the same degree of problems as AW.

It's not right making ppl use items to complete content when they already have stated the game won't be stable for the entire 24 hours.
  • Options
    edited July 2020

I guess having to spend money on units to buy potions/revives because the game glitches on you mid-fight is your definition of "fair"

In any other game mode you can return to the fight without penalty when this happens. AQ and AW are the exceptions. Explain how it is fair to be penalized for server issues.
  • Options
    DalBot said:

I guess having to spend money on units to buy potions/revives because the game glitches on you mid-fight is your definition of "fair"

In any other game mode you can return to the fight without penalty when this happens. AQ and AW are the exceptions. Explain how it is fair to be penalized for server issues.
    They're considering Compensation. I don't see a reason to stop a game mode that is back up and running.
  • Options
    edited July 2020

How is what you showed their fault? The game has been stable for going on 12+ hours now. You show 2 hours left. Are you out of items or can't finish or what?
  • Options
    DalBot said:

AQ is running fine... other than the countless times people have been kicked out mid fight or immediately post fight so it didn't count, necessitating they use potions to heal/revive.

Sure thing
    Who's been kicked out? I haven't seen any of that and no one I know is having that issue.
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

DalBot said:

AQ is running fine... other than the countless times people have been kicked out mid fight or immediately post fight so it didn't count, necessitating they use potions to heal/revive.

Sure thing
    Who's been kicked out? I haven't seen any of that and no one I know is having that issue.
    If you're in fight and maintenance suddenly comes, you're kicked and lose half health. It's happened a lot after finishing mini's or regular fights. A solo once or a perfect fight need not be the same the next time you try.
  • Options

They're considering Compensation. I don't see a reason to stop a game mode that is back up and running.

That's not an answer to the question. How is compensation after the fact an acceptable answer to having to spend to get through it through no fault of the player?

If you're in a high tier alliance, saying "ehh well I'm just not gonna do it" isn't an option.
  • Options

DalBot said:

Sure thing
    If you're in fight and maintenance suddenly comes, you're kicked and lose half health. It's happened a lot after finishing mini's or regular fights. A solo once or a perfect fight need not be the same the next time you try.
    So last night but not after.......
  • Options
    DalBot said:

That's not an answer to the question. How is compensation after the fact an acceptable answer to having to spend to get through it through no fault of the player?

If you're in a high tier alliance, saying "ehh well I'm just not gonna do it" isn't an option.
    That's always an option. In any case, canceling the whole week when it's the only game mode back up and running after all this isn't logical just because some had to use Items which may likely be compensated.
  • Options
    It's after the fact now anyway.
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

DalBot said:

Sure thing
    So last night but not after.......
    Happened early morning as well. Also that's last night for US folks and those on that side of the world. For everyone else, it was throughout a lot of the day.