Options

New SA

Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
So with these outages are we not having a new summoners advancement @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Deacon03 said:

So with these outages are we not having a new summoners advancement @Kabam Miike

More importantly, are we going to get rewards today for the last SA that doesn't show in our recently completed events? If not that's a MASSIVE problem since many of us rely on those free alliance revives, especially with the game as glitchy as it is right now
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Rabanga said:

SA being delayed is a big issue. My alliance usually does well in that event.

We do every other SA, and people have things expiring today. Not everyone is in a gold crunch, and it's going to be a waste of resources.
  • Options
    GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    It's a big wastage as my Alliance members keep opening those crystal.
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Look. There is a problem and they need to fix it. They'll probably compensate for it one way or the other but we must realise why the alliance events have been suspended. I guess we gotta stay patient and supportive
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

Deacon03 said:

More importantly, are we going to get rewards today for the last SA that doesn't show in our recently completed events? If not that's a MASSIVE problem since many of us rely on those free alliance revives, especially with the game as glitchy as it is right now
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/211121/stability-issues-update-july-23rd-2020-delaying-alliance-wars-sasquatch-arena-events-updated#latest