**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What is in forbidden crystals?

In MCOC we got a new challenge

that sorry for disappointing you summoner. We should use 2500 energy points to complete that. Those rewards are 1 energy refill and 5 forbidden crystals. What is in those forbidden crystals? Any one opened that?

Comments

• Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Gold or units
  • Options
    Harsha_9550Harsha_9550 Posts: 10
    @Mr_platypus, we are using 2500 energy so can we get minimum 500 units?
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

You use 2500 energy on EQ which also gives you rewards for completion and exploration. Should not assess it on standalone basis, it is bonus rather than main rewards.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

You’re using 2500 energy because that’s easily done throughout the month.
    I have it done, not because I cared for the crystals, but because I had enough revives expiring that I decided to finally do variant 1 100%
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,315 Guardian
    You are not using 2500 energy ONLY because there is some Objective that gives you a Refill and crystals.

You are just being given some extra things because almost all people would be using that much energy anyways during 5 weeks. As you shown, you are almost done anyways, and still 1.5 weeks left.

Also, it is bonus eggs related to the mysterious PlatinumPool story line.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

In order to complete the UC tier of the event quest you use around 2200 energy. This objective is free rewards, as you use the energy just doing those other quests.
  • Options
    Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Forbidden things
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 852 ★★★
    More forbidden crystals.

That would be hilarious.
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    The forbidden crystal..... we never talk about it. The true power inside that crystal has been hidden from the general public for centuries... It shall stay forbidden till a man worthy enough of that power has stepped foot on earth.

(fr though, just click on the Crystal).