Game Service Interruption: The Contest is currently experiencing server latency issues resulting in some slowdowns and errors. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible. Thank you all for your patience.

Variant 4 HulkBuster

In the final quest of Variant 4 there's a HulkBuster. I was wondering if anyone has fought him since he's been updated and how difficult he is.

Note: If you're gonna come in here and say "try it yourself", please don't. I haven't done it yet, but I've seen him on the path from youtubers doing it.

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    TrY iT yOuRsElF!!!!

But in all seriousness he’s a bit of a pain I tried using vision but couldn’t power drain him and took a bit of block damage from his sp2... however I died from the shock damage
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,434 ★★★★★

TrY iT yOuRsElF!!!!

But in all seriousness he’s a bit of a pain I tried using vision but couldn’t power drain him and took a bit of block damage from his sp2... however I died from the shock damage

Yeah the shock damage is what makes that fight tough, even when using OG Vision.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    There was a huge thread on it a few weeks ago, apparently it’s now a horrible fight in need of balancing if new 1* champs aren’t added
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 118

There was a huge thread on it a few weeks ago, apparently it’s now a horrible fight in need of balancing if new 1* champs aren’t added

Thanks, I'll check that out