**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

That time of the month - July Login Crystal Survey

2»

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,648 Guardian
    4*
    Thicco sort of siphoned off some of the early results in his Poll beforehand.

Looks like the 3% to 5% range theory may be holding up again month too (or maybe a tiny bit higher from that other Poll results).
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    4*

Thicco sort of siphoned off some of the early results in his Poll beforehand.

Looks like the 3% to 5% range theory may be holding up again month too (or maybe a tiny bit higher from that other Poll results).

Thanks for the shout.

Not really a huge deal for me other than specifically getting a good amount of poll answers to this one. And ngl, feels a bit weird that there's now another separate poll asking for the same answers when there haven't been any in the past few months since I started this.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    4*
    @Hieitaku You should have made a spot in the poll for people who have never pulled a single 5* from a login crystal, and never pulled a 4* when that was the top option. Just for fun
  • Options
    4*
    196 responses in. Would be nice to get a bit more. 🍻
  • Options
    4*

@Hieitaku You should have made a spot in the poll for people who have never pulled a single 5* from a login crystal, and never pulled a 4* when that was the top option. Just for fun

That's an interesting idea. I'm one of the majority. Been uncollected since last December and I've only pulled the lesser versions since.

On a separate post maybe, because this one is focused on just this month's 4*/5* login crystal. Also possible that the drop rates for the 3*/4* crystal are different.
  • Options
    ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    5*
    I got the crystal today it is a 4 star elsa but I also opened a legendary crystal I got a 5 star IW
  • Options
    4*
    Gentle bump for this thread to get a bit more responses before the month ends.