**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What we should get for compensation

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
edited July 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Because of all the problems we are expecting a huge compensation because of several maintenances a day, AW called off because of glitches and aq shut down
Act 1 players: 3 star hero crystal, 500 4* shards, 2 level 3 heals, 1 20% revive

Act 2 players: 3* hero crystal and 1k shards for both 4* and 3*, 3 level 3 heals, 1 40% revive

Act 3 players: 4* hero crystal, 3k 3* shards, 3 level 3 team heals, 1 40% team revive

Act 4 players: 6k or more 5* shards, 4k 4* hero shards, 3 level 4 heals, 3 40% team revives

Act 5 players: 10k 5* shards, 4k or more 6* shards,3 level 5 team heals, 3 40% team revives

Act 6: 10k 6* shards, 15k 5* shards, and same heals and Revives as act 5

If you have a different Idea or change comment it

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Sigh...
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Le sigh
    You my man need insight and enlightenment
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Every time the game goes out it’s not an excuse to demand random stuff. Maybe you even got to go outside or something. I personally have had a pretty good late week/weekend with my gf with 0 concern about AQ/AW.

Have you conside
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Thecurler said:

I'd like $2000, an iPhone 11 pro, a slap up meal, some ice cream and no new threads on this subject.

Only if the ice cream is rocky road
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    I only care about 6★ shard
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    We don't need compensation.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Kabam only needs to give out rewards that we missed out on. Anything extra is entirely up to them, and you really shouldn't have an expectation that you're going to get anything extra. That's just called entitlement.
  • ZipioZipio Posts: 128
    As master oogway one said " you are too concerned about what was and what will be."

From this we should stop worrying what the compensation will be and think more about what is happening now. Like atleast the game (at least for me) is back to being stable.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

We don't need compensation.

Yes we do, we just don’t need more threads begging for it, they’ve already confirmed it
  • DhruvshahDhruvshah Posts: 67
    Vernon that is the response I was looking for
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I would like

Summoner appreciation calendar not have the possibility of missed days (don’t log in for a week, you don’t miss a week..you just extend it for a week).

And anything else would be much appreciated!
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Mauled said:

Every time the game goes out it’s not an excuse to demand random stuff. Maybe you even got to go outside or something. I personally have had a pretty good late week/weekend with my gf with 0 concern about AQ/AW.

Have you conside

I didn't have girlfriend and its lockdown outside in my country and state...I didn't live with family I live alone...and game is my fev thing to pass my time...any better suggestions...and seems like you are luckey you are not in cage....
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I’d like a 25k square foot house, and 500 six star nexus crystals. And to not see anymore of these threads.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Mercury79 said:

Mauled said:

Have you conside

I didn't have girlfriend and its lockdown outside in my country and state...I didn't live with family I live alone...and game is my fev thing to pass my time...any better suggestions...and seems like you are luckey you are not in cage....
    Umm...spend your time doing a hobby or learning a new skill? There are many things that you could do rn that don't involve MCOC.
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    I don't think we gonna get reward...it's been while everyone forgot about reward I think so.....you guys remeber the compensation don't let other forgot the maintenance 😂😂👍
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Mercury79 said:

I don't think we gonna get reward...it's been while everyone forgot about reward I think so.....you guys remeber the compensation don't let other forgot the maintenance 😂😂👍

They have to make sure the issues are fixed. Miike said they are aiming for end of next week but it's not a promise.
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Because of all the problems we are expecting a huge compensation because of several maintenances a day, AW called off because of glitches and aq shut down
    Act 1 players: 3 star hero crystal, 500 4* shards, 2 level 3 heals, 1 20% revive

Act 2 players: 3* hero crystal and 1k shards for both 4* and 3*, 3 level 3 heals, 1 40% revive

Act 3 players: 4* hero crystal, 3k 3* shards, 3 level 3 team heals, 1 40% team revive

Act 4 players: 6k or more 5* shards, 4k 4* hero shards, 3 level 4 heals, 3 40% team revives

Act 5 players: 10k 5* shards, 4k or more 6* shards,3 level 5 team heals, 3 40% team revives

Act 6: 10k 6* shards, 15k 5* shards, and same heals and Revives as act 5

If you have a different Idea or change comment it

Anything less than Kabam paying off my mortgage, supplying me with a brand new Lamborghini, setting up a trust fund for my kids university fees and sending me a personalised “We are sorry” cake and I’ll be uninstalling the game and throwing my phone into the sea.

The funny thing is these demands are still more reasonable than yours 😂
  • Hey there, compensation will be based on the impact these issues have had on players. We'll be able to get a full measure of that once everything is back to normal, but we aren't able to give an estimate of that at this time.
This discussion has been closed.