**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BC crystals

UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 520 ★★★
I think the payout in BC crystals is broken. Usually only gold is the rewards and if you get units, it's mainly 75 for UC.

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    edited July 2020
    Care to say what you did get instead then ?
    Yes, 75 Units is the possibility from UC BC, and correspondingly 15 Units is possibility in normal BC (1/5th as much, 1/5th the cost).

(in addition to tiny fraction possibility of Punisher champ, rarity based on normal or UC crystal)
  • Options

Yes, 75 Units is the possibility from UC BC, and correspondingly 15 Units is possibility in normal BC (1/5th as much, 1/5th the cost).

(in addition to tiny fraction possibility of Punisher champ, rarity based on normal or UC crystal)

I get gold, which I have plenty at 20 million lol. I just wanted to see what others thought and feed back from others popping crystals. I see disagree clicks, but I bet after popping 100 UC crystals those who disagree will actually think otherwise.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    The odds and output of the crystals are proportionally identical. 5x gold, 5x units, 5x cost. One has a 3 and 4* Punisher, the other 4 and 5*.

If you’re going to pop 1m worth of 2k crystals you are far more likely to get the rough drop rate simply because you’re rolling 5x more than the 10k crystals. If you were to pop 10-20m 10k and 2k crystals you’re more likely to be on the money simply because of the amount of rolls you’re having.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I popped 20 2k arena crystals and got 150 units out of the first 10 and 120 out of the second batch of 10.

I guarantee I won't get anything like that again for a while though. But I do average 45-60 units per 20k BCs
  • Options
    Unyonface said:

I get gold, which I have plenty at 20 million lol. I just wanted to see what others thought and feed back from others popping crystals. I see disagree clicks, but I bet after popping 100 UC crystals those who disagree will actually think otherwise.
    Then not sure what it is you’re trying to get at.

Original statement you said normally only get gold, and if get Units it is 75 in a UC.
    Yes, that is correct.
    And then you agree, saying that you were getting gold.
    Yes.
    You won’t always get any Units, other times you will, and if you do it would vary as to how much (in those defined increments).

Sounded like at first you were getting ISO or something else strange in them.
  • Options
    You can lookup a good Post that DNA3000 made doing a statistical analysis over a huge amount of crystals, both normal and UC.
  • Options

Unyonface said:

Then not sure what it is you’re trying to get at.

Original statement you said normally only get gold, and if get Units it is 75 in a UC.
    Yes, that is correct.
    And then you agree, saying that you were getting gold.
    Yes.
    You won’t always get any Units, other times you will, and if you do it would vary as to how much (in those defined increments).

Sounded like at first you were getting ISO or something else strange in them.
    Used to get 200-300 units if I popped 10 UC BC crystals, the amount has decreased and doesn't come very often anymore.
  • Options
    I believe the drop rate for Units is 15% (??), which means either 225 or 300 is then getting lucky 30-40% (or actually little less, because there is a small chance when getting Units that you might have got a bigger Units Prize than just the normal 75 (for a UC), instead of having got the Units from 3 or 4 separate chances).
  • Options
    I do agree that 75 is about right for 3-5 crystals opened and you get lucky if it's between 200-300 from 3-5 which I have gotten many many times. 50 crystals opened and it's all been gold this time around. It's been since last month since I've gotten any units out of the UC BC crystals.