**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Vote on a title

2»

Comments

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Enlightened Summoner
    Rookiie said:

Qacob said:

I want to change my vote! #cursedwithknowledge

I will vote on your behalf.
    Thank you my friend
  • Trek26Trek26 Posts: 124 ★★
    RakeYoung said:

Rookiie said:

Kabam mods,

The people have spoken, including many of our prominent forum members.

We would like to see a 'Cursed with Knowledge' title added to the game, in honour of the Insightful train which has entertained so many people during the wait for July 4th, maintenance hours and more.

Could you please take this up with your wider team and let us know if this is something you can humour us with?

With everything going on, you want them to stop what they're doing to create an in game title based on a small percentage of the forum users requesting it?

I have no idea what is even happening right now, but it makes zero sense.
    I think the kid just assumes that the result of a poll give them power and entitlement
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Rookiie said:

RakeYoung said:

Rookiie said:

Kabam mods,

We would like to see a 'Cursed with Knowledge' title added to the game, in honour of the Insightful train which has entertained so many people during the wait for July 4th, maintenance hours and more.

Could you please take this up with your wider team and let us know if this is something you can humour us with?

With everything going on, you want them to stop what they're doing to create an in game title based on a small percentage of the forum users requesting it?

Who said anything about stopping? It's a title, dear. They have templates for titles, I'm assuming all they need to do is add the name. They can roll it out whichever way is easiest for them.

again, you're asking that they divert time from resolving server side issues, possibly caused by them trying to implement the changes from the roadmap.

for something that is really easy to simplify as putting some text in some blank field as if it was a word document you're editing.

all that for some capricious forum users?

yeah that isn't something they should be focusing any resources to.

and to even expect Miike to waste time with platitudes on this post is just asinine.

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Cursed with Knowledge
    Trek26 said:

RakeYoung said:

Rookiie said:

Kabam mods,

I think the kid just assumes that the result of a poll give them power and entitlement
    Kid? Don't make it personal to get your point across. You can do better than that.
    Rookiie said:

Trek26 said:

RakeYoung said:

Rookiie said:

Kabam mods,

Kid? Don't make it personal to get your point across. You can do better than that.
    I'm sorry, dear. I was just lowering myself to your level
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Cursed with Knowledge
    Trek26 said:

Rookiie said:

Trek26 said:

RakeYoung said:

Rookiie said:

Kabam mods,

The moment you try to offend someone in an argument, you've already lost.

Trek26 said:

Rookiie said:

Trek26 said:

RakeYoung said:

Rookiie said:

Kabam mods,

The moment you try to offend someone in an argument, you've already lost.
    Thanks for your input big man, you have kept me in line.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Omniscient
    Omniscient, cause through the force I know everything. Even the left turn this topic was gonna take.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Cursed with Knowledge
    I think it is time I intervene in this meaningless conflict.
    Even if this wont be implemented into the game it is still nice to do. Please dont take away the thing that makes somebody happy. Be insightful and join the fun.

If you have nothing better to say just dont say anything, no matter how itchy your mouth gets.

There is already a thread open if you want to be enlightened.
    Rookiie said:

Omniscient, cause through the force I know everything. Even the left turn this topic was gonna take.

Left turn? That was just a hiccup. We're still moving forward.
    I'm here to troll for a long time kid
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Cursed with Knowledge
    Trek26 said:

Rookiie said:

Left turn? That was just a hiccup. We're still moving forward.
    I'm here to troll for a long time kid
    Evidently. Happy trolling!
    Rookiie said:

Trek26 said:

RakeYoung said:

Rookiie said:

Kabam mods,

I'm sorry, dear. Was taking a page from your book
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    Enlightened Summoner
    RakeYoung said:

Rookiie said:

Kabam mods,

Wow, creating this in game title would drain a lot of work hours 🤣🤣🤣
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★
    Cursed with Knowledge
    Chadhogan said:

I would much rather see a title you could pick for yourself like 30 blank characters you can write your own then save it for eternity

This right here sounds interesting.